• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2052 Hot Stove

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
haha, lovin IFA right now.

You paid $2.4M for that relief pitcher, btw.

I signed all my remaining targets after giving Kabul the ROPE A DOPE on Corey Davis and striking hard on my actual targets!

All 5 of my targeted players (all with good ratings from my scout who has a significant IFA budget) signed for me and I came in under budget to boot. And I roped Trogman into paying at least a little extra for one of his prospects! Boom.

Wolfman21

You paid $2.4M for that relief pitcher, btw.

I signed all my remaining targets after giving Kabul the ROPE A DOPE on Corey Davis and striking hard on my actual targets!

All 5 of my targeted players (all with good ratings from my scout who has a significant IFA budget) signed for me and I came in under budget to boot. And I roped Trogman into paying at least a little extra for one of his prospects! Boom.

2.4 for a potential future closer is money well spent. Thanks for giving me the rope a dope on a pitcher I actually wanted, lol. You spent half that for a guy with 1 pitch...lulzy. Not to mention your 10.5 mil spent on players worth about 500 a piece...maybe. But I guess there's always gotta be haves and have nots. Keep on doin your part in that relationship

osick87

Community Liaison
Does bropants want in?

I think the other candidates wanted to start a new league.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
No but I could recruit a friend maybe.

Who are the other candidates, tag them so we can get a final answer. League voted no to a new league. They are taking over a playoff caliber team

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Anyone out there have some good RPs? I can take on a one-year large deal if you're trying to dump someone.

osick87

Community Liaison
I would give it a shot. I know literally nothing about Hockey, though.

I really wouldn't want it to affect the WBL negatively.

I would try and be as helpful as I always am.

I doubt it would affect WBL. I would just sim both at the same time. I'm not 100% sure on if there are websites utilities again so draft may be a process.

ITT my nazi indy dev shtick is colliding with my chiding you guys for stealing from indy devs.

It is

Lego Ice Planet Icemen

Spacetopia Hockey League it is. Even if I create it and sim and do an offline one for awhile until people feel like they want to play it and we can slowly integrate people that way.

I could probably hook a few real life friends.

osick87

Community Liaison
yeah Lloyd ended up with some real good pitchers. I assume it is because most contenders have their rotations fleshed out so they didn't flash those SPs the dollars.

osick87

Community Liaison
I'll either start a thread in the offline dynasty Forum or in here (since I assume most of the audience will also be WBLers) and if it actually becomes fleshed out, I'll get one of the mods to make a subthread.

I was thinking I would do a fantasy draft and draft on how you guys would like your teams built (which will be part of the signup). That way if/when somebody buys the game they can take over and not have to remodel their whole team.

Figure draft would be like 2-4 videos depending on how fast I do.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Man I wish we had one of these games for FOOTBAW. Even Football Manager would be fun, but after looking into the online league stuff it sounds really hamfisted compared to OOTP (you all have to be logged in at the same time to advance, lol).

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Our fictional footbaw league would be Zeeks promotion/relegation dream and it would be horrid: spoiler alert Mr. Manager supports rape culture and everyone dies of CTE in the end.