• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2052 Hot Stove

Wolfman21

lol at the prospects @Lloyd Carr has churned out that will not be playing for the Murricans. The aforementioned Iceman along with my three guys I got from him in Pye, Caniliac and Alvarado are all 4.5* potential guys and were all in his system last year at this time.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Peder not making the Hall is going to be the biggest travesty of the WBL.

Ill never forgive @Reel for screwing over his stats.

I didn't vote at all because your campaign was lackluster at best. Ur going to have to do better if you want my vot. I wasn't around for pedercunt, so you are going to have to tell me why he's better than Baton Rouge minor league fodder.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I'm immersed again. Bart Scott for the 2052 rigger playoff chase, as was seen in the stars when I took over this team. I was also pleased to see that my @Lloyd Carr acquisitions improved nicely in the offseason!

Lloyd Carr

Well, I think it's all over for Buffalo. I've gotta go out of town for a funeral and won't have OOTP access til next week, so I'm going to miss out on the FA's that I'd need to win.

rip buffalo

Wolfman21

Saturday/college football/offseason = not much to really post in here about. I'll be ready once we hit spring training

Wolfman21

This year is the first year where guys are getting 1-3 million bucks in the first 2 sims where i'm just like, "Wtf?" lol. But hey, if you want the player, then by all means.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
If you don't lock the middling value prospects you like down early while there are a lot of shiny prospects distracting the HAVES, you'll end up paying a lot more for them as HAVES start to drop out the big races and start competing for the scraps with their unlimited budgets.

You should know this trick, WolfTrog21, as you bid $15M on this shithead near the end of the 2050 IFA bidding. I really NEEDED an infield prospect, so I then had to drop all my other prospects to come over the top of you at 15.5M. By that math, my 3-4M bids were bargains.

http://utopia.allsimbaseball9.com/game/lgreports//players/player_6358.html

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
IFA is so...odd..to me. Wouldn't everyone offer this guy a $1 signing bonus if you drafted him and he asked for $3.5M?

People not wanting to pay draft picks is so odd to me, lol. I literally don't get that. With IFA you are essentially paying the signing bonus and paying for the "pick" (equivalent to 1st-3rd round picks) as well. As such, they should cost more than draft picks because you are paying for the right to sign them in addition to paying to sign them, basically

Wolfman21

If you don't lock the middling value prospects you like down early while there are a lot of shiny prospects distracting the HAVES, you'll end up paying a lot more for them as HAVES start to drop out the big races and start competing for the scraps with their unlimited budgets.

You should know this trick, WolfTrog21, as you bid $15M on this shithead near the end of the 2050 IFA bidding. I really NEEDED an infield prospect, so I then had to drop all my other prospects to come over the top of you at 15.5M. By that math, my 3-4M bids were bargains.

http://utopia.allsimbaseball9.com/game/lgreports//players/player_6358.html

i never bid on that guy...that guy isn't even an IFA guy. What are you even talking about