• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2052 Hot Stove

Wolfman21

I linked the wrong guy, lol. sorry Toby Standish was the one you bid 15M on and he was similarly loathsome.

http://utopia.allsimbaseball9.com/game/lgreports//players/player_12411.html

I actually wanted him. I thought 15 mil was gonna be good enough. Looks like i lucked out.

Also, Standish was gonna get that kinda money anyways. He was a 10+ mil guy from the get go. Some of these relievers/career AA guys getting 2-4 mil is just making me laugh though. But like i said, if you like the guy, by all means, buy him.

Wolfman21

Hangover effect... Not that I have to justify anything to a have not/never has been.

christ-pratt-oh-snap-gif.gif

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Enjoy your knocks while you have them to make, just don't crawl away and blame immersion. I will build a HAVE out of the worst system with the lowest budget in WBL history or I will die trying. Want a real challenge? Don't export for 5 years.

Wolfman21

Enjoy your knocks while you have them to make, just don't crawl away and blame immersion. I will build a HAVE out of the worst system with the lowest budget in WBL history or I will die trying. Want a real challenge? Don't export for 5 years.

but we'd rather be haves

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Jelly donuts at you

IsMLRXX.gif

Who invented HAVES and HAVE NOTS? HAVES and HAVE NOTS are a false dichotomy created by HAVE NOTS to keep you nice and cozy in your ways. Like all things, OOTP is cyclical. While you're fat and happy we're building up farm systems capable of supplanting you. Read books, SUN TZU WU TANG.

Wolfman21

I've got the 2nd best farm system in the game and 4 top 20 prospects. The difference between haves and have nots(or never was in your case), is that the haves can be competitive all the while building for the future. Have nots/never was have trouble putting one foot in front of the other.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
hey guys i can sign my whole team to broken contracts and get tons of extra money to spend on IFAs and win because of the way online sims work!!!!! xdddd

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I love that I put in no time into the WBL for personal reasons until four or five seasons ago, came back in a large part because OU encouraged me to, just to get trolled about my "track record" when I'm maybe halfway through trying to fix this mess in a league that rewards patterned success.

But it's all good, jelly donuts.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Not really jealous of cheating, no. I doubt you could replicate what you did again. If we traded teams you would do no better than me with Istanbul

Wolfman21

cheating? lol. I never broke any rules. Have nots calling a have a cheater because they jelly. Of course I wouldn't want your team. You've turned them into more garbage than even the computer could do to Tehran before I took them over.

NML

Not sure if anyone is planning to sim this morning, but I'm restructuring my minors so just @me and I'll export and finish later if you need to.

NML

No it was definitely my fault. I even thought about double checking but I was watching the Liverpool match while doing it and forgot.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
That's why I said "one of" :laughing: No rush, really, I was just working on setting my lineups and noticed JESUS SAVES still on the roster.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I think he will be interesting. He might get up to 60 defender in RF but yeah I agree he's not a good defender. He's probably a DH who can hit lead off. I don't know what he's worth but he's certainly got a chance to be a premium player and you're buying his 26-31 seasons so the risk is lowered.

But IMO there is significant risk.

NML

I'd still move Wu Li or Scott Bell if anyone needs some starting pitching or catcher/DH.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Like fucking clockwork, Wolfliar21 comes in and offers over 2 Mil for a relief pitcher..... Now I'm in competition with HAVES for all of my targets...