• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2052 Hot Stove

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
OK boys let's get some trades going....

Anyone into Jabiri? I'll send him away very, very cheap before he hits FA.

NML

When do we get a new player development report?

Wife'Corch is taking my laptop with her to an away game, so I won't be able to export the next sim probably. I did meet my draftees demands, however. Is that all that's happening on the next one?

Do we still have one long sim and then do free agency?

Sorry for all the questions - I'll take the answers off the air.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Scouting happens once a month. So you should have just got one.

You you needed to offer draft picks and address arb. Also your last chance for extensions.

Next sim sim brings us to HOF voting and your chance to set ticket prices.

Then we sim to FA and IFA.

Schauwn

What's the consensus on Extremely Hard draft picks? How much over their demand do I need to go to sign them?

NML

@Orlando do you know when ur planning to advance? I brought my laptop to work and I was going to organize my farm system, but I won't be able to export until 4ish.

If you think you will earlier, go ahead - I already did all the required stuff, and I'll mess with the farm later.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
@OU11 has been locked in a classroom since Sunday and Rutgers Mike is in the hospital. Not an auspicious start for the 2052 season.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Any HAVE NOTS up for Hall of Fame voting that I should know about? I'd love to vote for HOF guys but I wasn't really around for any of these dudes, so make your pitch here if you want my vote. Why does your guy deserve to be in the hall? Any crawdads from @Reel's tenure on the list? The get auto-vote from me.

Lloyd Carr

Nico, Hocine, and Peder are all for sure things.

Pancho, Kim, and Wong are all debatable (I voted for them).