• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2046 WBL Draft Thread (6 HOUR LIMIT)

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Yeah I like that guy, at worst he'll be a decent 2B/SS backup. If his contact pops up 5 or 10 he could be a good starter

Wolfman21

one of the best overall bats in the draft according to my scout. Only guy with 60 potential contact. Great defense for a second baseman and average for a SS. Pretty good around the basepaths as well. FIgured in this weak draft, i'd roll with that.

I'd been trying to trade up since the 5th overall pick to pick him, lol. Seemed everyone was drafting without checking the board first or choosing someone elses offer.

I must say, I was extremely surprised(grateful?) that the Kiwis chose Ken Paige over him at pick #5

Last edited:

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I'll trade a future 2 plus my 3rd this year to move up. Someone fleece me.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Also the time on the website is how long you have to pick. I'm going to auto if the time limit hits commish standard time

Wendell Gee

dawg_gone parrothead
Our draft cycle is so funny. Every year we're like FUKKK DRAFT CLASS SUXUUUX then we're like oh man dis good i wanna trade up. Year after year.

Course i'm on drugs. :cold:

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I still have a dude I reel e want and am willing to trade up for. Someone fleece me.