• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2046 WBL Draft Thread (6 HOUR LIMIT)

NML

I PM'd bdub about a trade, I'll keep looking to move up until the guy I want is taken.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Idk, I don't think so it didn't auto you at first. It would have automatically auto picked for you if you were already on auto. So many uses of auto. Anyway I fixed it, pick away

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I think next year we have some good ones coming, osick would probably know

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Well shit. Idk why montes isn't showing up. I can't change the ages for HS leagues

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Apparently there should be an option to set HS ages but there isn't, so I guess Claudio is going to college

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Guess it is time to search the OOTP forums. Or maybe re-install OOTPOU, because there should be the same option there is for WBLCOL to change age settings for HS guys. Right now we are missing a lot of HS guys

NML

Are we going to restart with those guys in or just use who we have for this draft?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I tried resetting the draft, didn't work. Didn't think about all the traded picks. Will redo those at work in a little bit.

Wolfman21

So I thought, "Maybe my scout will like some of these guys better and this draft won't be so terrible on the sim."

*opens sim*

Nope.gif

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
So there are a few people who have had this problem, or the reverse problem where people not in the draft pool are showing up. Getch hasn't fixed it publicly either, but if we didn't upgrade to the 2015 OU then that is probably the problem, and I'm not sure we ever did. If @Orlando is at home still, he can try that and see if they show up.

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boa...ne-utilities-ou-ootp-13-a-18.html#post3748732

That's the thread I was looking in

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Thanks for the tag. I'll take a look when I have a sec, but I'm in an all day thing for work. This evening at the latest.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
So Quale fixed the draft, I think we need to start over :laughing:

Montes is one of the better players in the draft, I'm sure someone would have picked him by now.

NML

I agree to start over. I've got a handful of players who I liked who aren't here

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
@Bdub I'll give you the time then. You'll be auto'd when I wake up if you haven't picked tho