• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2046 WBL Draft Thread (6 HOUR LIMIT)

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I'm goin to sleep, @Lloyd Carr if you want to get the picks traded that'd be cool. Otherwise I'll get to it tomorrow some time

osick87

Community Liaison
@Schauwn should have my 5th rounder as per the Chao trade

[quote="osick87, post: 209297, member: 44"Buenos Aires (@osick87) Receives 1B Liu-liang Chao (WBL) Lisbon (@Schauwn) Receives Aaron Davies Rômulo Abraos 5th for this upcoming draft (2046?) @OU11 or @Orlando please put Chao in for Hamal against LHP. If It's not too much to ask since I use 7 day, you only have to replace him at the game vs Dr. Sad on 8/25. I can leave it blank for you.[/quote]]

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
This one will actually use the rules. The website timer doesn't work so I'm going to use a rough estimate myself and people will be auto'd after 12 hours. Then they'll be put on auto for the rest of the draft, so if you miss a turn make sure you get back into the website to take yourself off auto.

@everyone

jdlikewhoa

He's here!

nasa-celebration.gif

Lloyd Carr

@OU11

Seoul 2nd to Key West (NOTE: the higher of these two will go to Amsterdam)
Amsterdam 2nd to FB

No idea what the parenthesis means, so I didn't do anything with that Seoul pick in the 2nd round. I also sent your #39 pick to False Bay, and left the #40 pick in Amsterdam. I figured you wouldn't care which one went where, so I just went with it. Just need to figure out what's happening with that Seoul pick.

Otherwise, I think it's all taken care of. If I fucked up, let me know @erryone

Edit: Also, I kept my 2nd in Buffalo. Let me know if you want to execute.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
@OU11

Seoul 2nd to Key West (NOTE: the higher of these two will go to Amsterdam)
Amsterdam 2nd to FB

No idea what the parenthesis means, so I didn't do anything with that Seoul pick in the 2nd round. I also sent your #39 pick to False Bay, and left the #40 pick in Amsterdam. I figured you wouldn't care which one went where, so I just went with it. Just need to figure out what's happening with that Seoul pick.

Otherwise, I think it's all taken care of. If I fucked up, let me know @erryone

Edit: Also, I kept my 2nd in Buffalo. Let me know if you want to execute.

That was the key west trade right? I think it means I get his highest 2nd, but I'm not sure.

Lloyd Carr

That was the key west trade right? I think it means I get his highest 2nd, but I'm not sure.

Okay, I got it now. It's all taken care of.

Only thing left undone is the Buffalo/Amsterdam 2nd. I'll leave it as is unless I hear otherwise.

Schauwn

Could've/should've probably traded out of it if I had my wits about me, no one on the website blows me away.

Wolfman21

I'm confused by the draft order. How did the Pacmen win the ship and pick 15th while Murricans lose the ship and pick 20th?

Lloyd Carr

Interested.

Sorry, osick. I just think with the talent you have, you'll be leading the South in 2050. There's a chance FB is atop the standings with Bug, or if JD flips Bug for a lot of talent, but looking at your system, you're going to be good.

Lloyd Carr

We'll see how this works out.

I expect False Bay and Buenos Aires to both be competing in 2050, and I expect Buffalo to still be hanging around. I just see a lot of young guys on BA who will be in their prime come that time, whereas FB is more up in the air. I just know I don't want in on this year's draft, and I wanted to get a 1st back for the 2050 draft since I gave mine to OU.

Wolfman21

He was drafted 4th overall by New Zealand last year and didn't sign. Great defender, great runner....bat needs improvement.

Wolfman21

If his ratings improve, he could turn into a super utility guy. His defense will play him anywhere. His current ratings being in the 30's at age 22 scare me though.

Gooksta

If his ratings improve, he could turn into a super utility guy. His defense will play him anywhere. His current ratings being in the 30's at age 22 scare me though.
There are some things I want to experiment with.. the draft overall is somewhat weak so I took him to help me figure some things out game strategy wise.