• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2046 WBL Draft Thread (6 HOUR LIMIT)

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
@
[xtable=cellpadding:0|cellspacing:0|100%x@]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}33{/td}
{td}Conquistadors(from All Whites){/td}
{td=right}Pick due by Monday at 3:16 am{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Well now you'll know to treat the deadline with some respect. I added in the part where it stops overnight

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Anybody know what time zone OOTPOU uses as default? Thought it was GMT which would mean we'd be -6 but that puts schauwn's deadline at 3:13pm when I'm assuming reel got auto'd at 8:13. So I put it at -1, assuming EST was 0. Can't really get confirmation by a quick search but I'm going to do more when I get to work. I think I have it set to commish standard time, just wanted to be sure so we all know what that time really means

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I changed the @Reel pick to Conner since the draft timer hasn't auto'd anyone in 4-5 seasons, if you want to change your pick to the catcher he picked let me know

Collusion, expect a formal inquiry into the commissioner office.

Also someone talk to me about Max Scherzer.

osick87

Community Liaison
Strasburg would take more prospects but would be real cool. Is Boras his agent? He always chirps the Jays (no pun intended) about their contract policies (no incentive deals, nothing longer than 5 yrs etc).

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Strasburg would take more prospects but would be real cool. Is Boras his agent? He always chirps the Jays (no pun intended) about their contract policies (no incentive deals, nothing longer than 5 yrs etc).

Yes.

That's a shame, Boras and Nats are like best buds. We're going for the All-Boras team.

osick87

Community Liaison
They'd likely still do business together. I think Boras likes to use the Jays as a team to name drop when trying to stir up interest.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Anybody know what time zone OOTPOU uses as default? Thought it was GMT which would mean we'd be -6 but that puts schauwn's deadline at 3:13pm when I'm assuming reel got auto'd at 8:13. So I put it at -1, assuming EST was 0. Can't really get confirmation by a quick search but I'm going to do more when I get to work. I think I have it set to commish standard time, just wanted to be sure so we all know what that time really means
I think it's central. An easy way to check is export and the. Check the exports page and see what time it says you exported.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I think it's central. An easy way to check is export and the. Check the exports page and see what time it says you exported.
So schauwn picked sometime around 11 i think and - 1 put us at 613pm. So that's mt, 0 is cst which probably means it is based on server location. So if you guys want to change the time zone in your profiles so you can have the deadline in your time zone, just do +2 for est, - 2 for pst and - 1 for mt.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
As long as you have auto pick from list turned on. Some people forget that part :laughing:

jdlikewhoa

Really liking my draft so far. I think Elliot was a steal at the end of the first round and I got a good looking catcher in Kit Kat to replace that stud Roddis. Just wish there were a few more pitchers because my system is bone dry in that regard.

osick87

Community Liaison
Paul Lee and Redbeard Collins will be the top 2 picks unless Collins doesn't come out.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I thought people can come out every year and if they don't sign they go back.
Nope, it messes up the draft classes if you do that. 3 years. You can come out from HS, but if you go to college you stay for 3