• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2046 WBL Draft Thread (6 HOUR LIMIT)

Wolfman21

haha, no worries. Hell, we only started over just an hour ago. People used to give me a hard time because i would get pissed about people not making lists in like the 6th round or something and spending half a day waiting.

Someone must really want Montes.

Schauwn

just so everyone is aware, I'm waiting on a reply from the person that instigated this trade talk, as soon as I hear back from him or his babby we can move this along.

Wolfman21

not really any deeper IMO. Montes is clearly the best...and the only player i noticed was missing really. I'm sure others have noticed others. I haven't spent a ton of time on it.

Lloyd Carr

Picks are done.

If I fucked up, blame OU for restarting the draft and making me re-do it drunk.

Edit: fuck you @NML and @Schauwn for trading more picks

Edit: Okay, I think everything is up-to-date for 2046. Let me know if its wrong.

Last edited:

Lloyd Carr

Okay, I chose Montes for NML. If he was just kidding about wanting him, that sucks for him. Looks like Gooksta chose from his list, so @Bdub is up again.

Reactions: NML

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Sighs

No problem though

Gonna do it after I watch house of lies

Lloyd Carr

I dunno. Should NZ have two 1sts?

I just looked and they signed their 1st last year. Not sure why they have two this year, but I could be missing something.

edit: the 1st they signed was the 22nd pick. I think they had two 1sts last year so they musnt have signed their #4 pick. Thus a comp this year.

I think its accurate, rad.