• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2046 WBL Draft Thread (6 HOUR LIMIT)

Wolfman21

Technically, just 4 days and 2.5 rounds which is actually pretty good

Technically it started 6 days ago and then we had to re-start it.

Functionally, it started 4 days ago.

Tomato, Tomato.

Wolfman21

Technically, this thread was called the 2046 Draft Thread 6 days ago. So technically, the 2046 draft has lasted 6 days. Technically.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I'm glad I don't care for any carbonated dranks. The most I do is an orange fanta every now and then

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I used to drink Coke/Pepsi all the time but have gotten off of it. Maybe every once in a while but it is hard as hell to get off that stuff. It's addictive.

Going to try something different rest of the draft. Have a cue set up of only a certain type of player. Let's see how it goes.

Wolfman21

The dew has had me since my high school days. I quit for about 6 months and lost 20 pounds my last summer of college. Started back having just one every now and again before I got back into having like one a day. Obviously, i stopped exercising and gained like 30 pounds. Gotta get off that stuff. Its got to be as addictive as any drug.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
The dew has had me since my high school days. I quit for about 6 months and lost 20 pounds my last summer of college. Started back having just one every now and again before I got back into having like one a day. Obviously, i stopped exercising and gained like 30 pounds. Gotta get off that stuff. Its got to be as addictive as any drug.

I quit about 2 years ago before a buddy's wedding and lost about 35 pounds over a 4 month stretch or so. I also cut out a lot of fast food too so that helped. Then depression kicked in about 3 months ago and I started drinking soda again and I'm back to what I was previously.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
John Nealy is a nice Scottie Pippen pick @Reel

1lMJa.gif

Reel

Community Liaison
one thing that "bothers" me about this game or maybe it wont once i read some opinions from you'll

but if an 18 yr old is rated with a potential power rating of 30 and his current actually rating is 20, does that mean for the duration of his career he wont exceed 30 no matter what he does in his career?

Gooksta

one thing that "bothers" me about this game or maybe it wont once i read some opinions from you'll

but if an 18 yr old is rated with a potential power rating of 30 and his current actually rating is 20, does that mean for the duration of his career he wont exceed 30 no matter what he does in his career?
No.
It could get better.. and it could get worse.. again these are scouting projections

Orlando

Utopia Moderator

Potential changes all the time, but at that point in time the scouts think his power max potential is 30. I doubt you would see a guy like that jump to 60 rated power, but he may jump to 45.

Reel

Community Liaison
It's Scouttie Pippen, but not sure why a Scouttie is asking how scouting projections work.
I find gems brah. It's really a crap shoot really. I think I consider some things more important than others which helps me find and select those guys that most of you let the AI skip over in lieu of someone that might be marginally rated higher