• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2046 WBL Draft Thread (6 HOUR LIMIT)

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I have a guy in my list. If that doesn't automatically go, I wanted C John Larking

doh

Yeah IMO he's at worst a back up catcher who can play a bit vs. RHP/defensive replacement. I almost picked him at 16th. Going to miss Ebusuud but wanted to get something for him eventually.

Lloyd Carr

Didn't even look at stats. The only other picks were for sure back ups, this guy has like a 30/1 shot of being a starting 3B.

Afeef turned out better than I expected (although he's still pretty average), but I've got no faith in that guy. We'll see what happens.

jdlikewhoa

Larking was on my list. Reel e liked him. I think there's still some good value out there too. It's nice to actually have some draft picks this year.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Afeef turned out better than I expected (although he's still pretty average), but I've got no faith in that guy. We'll see what happens.
He has great pop, and awful avoid ks which means im banking on a huge babip gain. It'll be interesting which is all i can hope for a third rounder

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Reel talk (osi and jd are pretty good about this) but tap as talk doesn't let you know you have been @'d unless you go to the tab which I rarely if ever do

If y'all need me to do something, please gchat me if you have my info

Gooksta

I don't check my updates.. can one of us run over the river and through the woods to let me know.. thanks

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Reel talk (osi and jd are pretty good about this) but tap as talk doesn't let you know you have been @'d unless you go to the tab which I rarely if ever do

If y'all need me to do something, please gchat me if you have my info

b8ec3ae8a13cf35629afbe653ed49f9b.gif

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Would have given the rest of my picks for that one, thought you only wanted a 2nd for it. Booo

doh

I'm away from CPU did it auto pick from list?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doh

I wanted C Murray Saunders... don't know why it didn't do auto list. He was top on my list.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Anybody know what time zone OOTPOU uses as default? Thought it was GMT which would mean we'd be -6 but that puts schauwn's deadline at 3:13pm when I'm assuming reel got auto'd at 8:13. So I put it at -1, assuming EST was 0. Can't really get confirmation by a quick search but I'm going to do more when I get to work. I think I have it set to commish standard time, just wanted to be sure so we all know what that time really means

Obviously Eastern (reel standard time)