• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 9 presented by Buffalo Wild Wings

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Bart Scott to lose to Colorado

Hopefully, someone is fired. Bradley looks like those 2000 Big Ten defenses trying to stop Northwestern or Purdue. If someone doesn't line up 60 times in I Form, his head explodes.

Mazzone's offense likes to score 4 times in a row and then do nothing the rest of the game.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
And the start of the Michigan game is on ESPN3. Who could have predicted a Big 12 game would last 5 hours? :emo: :emo: :emo:

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
lol don't even care that we gave up 50+. Multiple key defensive starters out or injured during this game, awful start and we climbed back in and won. Undefeated. Suck it.

atlbraves

who the fuck said, "you know what college football really needs? players to be ejected for unsportsmanlike conduct." what a stupid and totally unnecessary rule (you get two unsportsmanlikes and you're "disqualified")

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
It's really too bad we don't have a better QB than Rudock. Thanks Brady Hoke for recruiting 3 QBs in your 4 years here. Ugh.

Wolfman21

A big 12 game broke out in Raleigh today.

That Clemson offense is something. Speed everywhere and Watson runs it to perfection. I thought our D-Line was pretty good but Gallman could pick up 5 yards basically at will. Proud of the offense for hanging in there and atleast having a shot towards the end, but i think this one was over once Clemson went up 2 scores. We just couldn't stop them.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
If State could have a pulse against teams like Louisville and Virginia Tech they'd be in business, but they don't because they're State and will squander talent in favor of mediocrity

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
It's really too bad we don't have a better QB than Rudock. Thanks Brady Hoke for recruiting 3 QBs in your 4 years here. Ugh.

He recruited more quarterbacks, but he eated them.

l177951478.jpg

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Does Kentucky even wear their blue or white helmets anymore? Every time I see them, they're wearing those stupid chrome ones.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Michigan is apparently in a fight. Minnesota has 10 of its points by sheer luck, so maybe it will even out?

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Oh boy, this is not good. Rudock took a really hard hit and might be out of the game. Michigan already down. Not sure their backups can win this for them.