• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 9 presented by Buffalo Wild Wings

Bdub

Refs aren't the reason the fighting leaches act like they never seen a read option before.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
What play are they running that is allowing Hogan to run for 100 yards?

I think it's the one where they overturn a pick six or fumble in the red zone so Furd can get the ball back. Not sure, though.

Bdub

I think it's the one where they overturn a pick six or fumble in the red zone so Furd can get the ball back. Not sure, though.
How exactly do the refs allow Hogan to run for over 100 yards?

If leach loses this game it will be Hogan running the ball and the leaches kicking field goals instead of getting touchdowns.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Tough to beat Furd and the refs. Thanks for at least pretending the game wasn't a sham, Pac-12.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I mean, we all know Wazzu has never been hosed in a game versus a Pac-12 title contender...

evc_20140921_Oregon_vs_Washington_State_179694.jpg

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
The guy who recovered the fumble had his foot out of bounds.

Considering his feet were pointed towards the field and his legs aren't 50 yards long, that seems awfully unlikely but sure, okay.

Dexil

T'was a pretty good night, I hope Beardown isn't close to any sharp objects for the remainder of the evening/week

plus a fun coug-it is always good too

Carolina Blue

I was a big Texas fan growing up, but now after being on the outside looking in for so long, I get a strong feeling of schadenfreude each time that they lose. Sorry mom and dad.

In the Week 8 thread, some folks were talking about instances when they had cried after a college football game. This week reminds me of another side of college football fandom: utter embarrassment. I was 16 at the time of the Red River Shootout back in 2004, and OU had absolutely dominated Texas in the previous four games. Still, that did not stop me from wearing my "O Who?" shirt to the game that I thought was so cool and funny. Sure enough, Texas got shutout that year for the first time since 1972, and I lost track of the number of OU fans who made "zero who?" comments while walking around the State Fair. I felt like such a fucking idiot.

CJ_24

CJ_24

I don't think that picture shows either that his knee is down or that he still has possession of the ball, and the ref is 3 feet away looking right at it.

And, like I said. I don't care. The refs raped us all game long, to the tune of 200 yards. And they owe us a national title. And fuck Duke.

:emo:

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Plebs plebbing it up in this thread.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Big XII is going to be insane in November. OU, Baylor, TCU and Oklahoma State all have to play eachother. No one coming out of that undefeated.

TTU has lost 4 of 5 to undefeated teams
Iowa State has lost 4 of 5 to undefeated teams

Brick

Big XII is the best league hands down to me. Kansas State and West Virginia 0-8 in conference? Ridiculous. SEC East still as bad as ever.

Pac-12 sucks this year. If Big XII gets fucked again this year it's a sham. One loss champ should be enough.

Watch Bama beat LSU. Both teams win out. Guaranteed both are in.

Heather Dinich makes my skin crawl the way she fluffs the committee. Guess that's her job doe.

Last edited:

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Mizzou hasn't scored a TD since 10/3. UGA hasn't scored a TD since 10/10.

SEC SEC SEC

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Jesus Christ Minnesota....at least this year was already down the drain and they didn't pull a 2003 vs Michigan.

Bruce Wayne

Big XII is the best league hands down to me. Kansas State and West Virginia 0-8 in conference? Ridiculous. SEC East still as bad as ever.

Pac-12 sucks this year. If Big XII gets fucked again this year it's a sham. One loss champ should be enough.

Watch Bama beat LSU. Both teams and Ole Miss win out. Guaranteed both are in without even playing for the conference title.

Heather Dinich makes my skin crawl the way she fluffs the committee. Guess that's her job doe.

FIFY