• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 9 presented by Buffalo Wild Wings

Carolina Blue

UNC-Pitt on Thursday night is actually a really big conference game for both teams (not that anyone else gives a shit). The ACC Coastal has been entirely too orderly so far this season.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Wow, this week's slate of games are awful. Florida - Georgia might be the one that interests me the most? Ugh.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Can the cougs' actually make a game of it?
I can't imagine they are going to be able to make it into a shootout with Stanford

Brick

I think Oregon's offense will look good tonight off the bye. Outside of the UCLA game, which had more to do with UCLA gon UCLA @bruin @bruin228 ASU has not looked good at all, even at home.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Agree with Brick, ASU is pretty bad. Only reason they beat UCLA is because they are UCLA.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
WVU is so fucking awful.

Can't score on this awful TCU D? I think Holgy has done all he can with them.

Brick

i will never forgot pitt @ wvu with the shampship game on the line. biggest choke job ive ever seen imo. @dickrod @Irishman still will never understand how they lost.

sproption apex, slaton/white rawrrrrr

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
i will never forgot pitt @ wvu with the shampship game on the line. biggest choke job ive ever seen imo. @dickrod @Irishman still will never understand how they lost.

sproption apex, slaton/white rawrrrrr
Only time I've ever legit cried over footbaw. Though to be fair I was a senior in HS and earlier that day had played in and lost the state shampship game, and thought for sure that as miserable as that was that I'd get to have a blissful night of beating Pitts ass and securing a spot in the national shampship. Then we have the biggest choke in history. 3/4th the stadium was still sitting in their seats stunned like 20 mins after the game ended. Was so quiet, it was surreal. I sat there for like 30m with my face in my hands. I'll never forget it as long as I live.

mcnoles

I'm just here for this.

CSiBuOuWUAAGX57.jpg

Brick

Helfrich is more conservative tham Matt Walsh between the opponent's 49 and 30. Go for it man.

Brick

freeman with five carries, lol. two of them herculean. miss the bread and butter inside zone outside zone with kenjon and lamichael. emo