• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 9 presented by Buffalo Wild Wings

MSUFanatic

He didn't say he would kick him off the team, but feel free to make up whatever you want to fit your agenda. Poor persecuted Jameis. He was an angel on earth except for that one misunderstanding in the publix where the manager who had been letting him steal wasn't working that day.

LOL watch the video Urbz talks about how you have to make this culture and blah blah blah everyone is held accountable etc. If that's not going to be contradictory I don't know what is. He then says that a guy that is elite is a kid like Tebow or JT Barrett lol. He said "It would be hard to let that go" and that he has a culture where that stuff doesn't happen lol. Such a load of shit. Maybe Urbz will feign a heart attack and find his way back to ESPN this summer.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
LOL watch the video Urbz talks about how you have to make this culture and blah blah blah everyone is held accountable etc. If that's not going to be contradictory I don't know what is. He then says that a guy that is elite is a kid like Tebow or JT Barrett lol. He said "It would be hard to let that go" and that he has a culture where that stuff doesn't happen lol. Such a load of shit. Maybe Urbz will feign a heart attack and find his way back to ESPN this summer.

Only if they lose the conference championship game.

Lightningwar

Administrator
It is like I am watching the same game every week with FSU. Go up but dont put these shitty teams away. Lets go into half with a one score game. Then fuck around in the second half and win close or like last week lose.

PSUEagle

Isn't FSU crazy young this year, especially on offense? Hopefully they have a better QB in the pipeline for next year than Maguire

Penn State kind of has the same problem: they have a lot of talent, but that talent is really young and make a lot of mistakes. It's rare that young teams put together complete games consistently.

Lightningwar

Administrator
Isn't FSU crazy young this year, especially on offense? Hopefully they have a better QB in the pipeline for next year than Maguire

Penn State kind of has the same problem: they have a lot of talent, but that talent is really young and make a lot of mistakes. It's rare that young teams put together complete games consistently.

They are really young. But at this point in the season would expect they can put these crappier teams away early.

Funny thing is Maguire has actually looked really good this game. First time all season our vertical game has been a factor.

18-24 302 yards 2TD in the first half.

fsuprime

I think fsu 2 deep on offense sans golson all returns next season

Defense loses 3 starters + Jr Ramsey and some other journeymen.

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Wow Purdue looking like the New England Patriots. 40000 pound box of rape without lube until bleeding.

Its gonna be a LONG LONG LONG winter in Lincoln. Eichorst and Pelini can die cuddling in a dumpster fire.

Sent from my LGLK430 using Tapatalk

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
State's defense is horrible. But clearly the offense is pumped for their one standout performance of the year

Gonna play out much like the game against FSU last year I'd guess

Bdub

Why couldn't Utah play this shit version of USC? Instead they get title contender USC.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
LOL @ quoting a Clay Travis article. That guy is a hack and has a major hard-on for Urban. That guy will never get over the butt-hurt of Urban leaving his Florida Gators.

I'll stop before I fall completely into the trog trap, but fox encouraging a slam piece like that surprises me, though it probably shouldn't.

JT gets 1 game. I feel it should be 2 for stupidity.

The article has a point. Urban's program at Florida had some awful people playing for it, even if you exclude the murderer. His program at Ohio State has been a lot better, but that's not really saying anything. Urban should never open his mouth about another team's discipline.

But, in this situation, I really don't have a problem with a one game suspension for Barrett. That's pretty much the standard price for a first time offender with a DUI.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Huh, NC State is 5-2 and tied with #3? Judging from their fanbase on here, you would've thought they were 0-7 and competing for the title of worst team of all time.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Huh, NC State is 5-2 and tied with #3? Judging from their fanbase on here, you would've thought they were 0-7 and competing for the title of worst team of all time.
Wins against Troy, Old Dominion, Eastern Kentucky, South Alabama, and Wake Forest. All dogshit.

Losses to Louisville and Virginia Tech. Pretty shitty themselves.

Scheduling your way to Shreveport is pathetic and State should have enough talent not to do that.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
As someone who has watched a lot of Washington State football over the last 4 years, teams being overhauled typically have ups and downs like that. I would be optimistic about NCSU's direction.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
As someone who has watched a lot of Washington State football over the last 4 years, teams being overhauled typically have ups and downs like that. I would be optimistic about NCSU's direction.
I'm not really seeing any improvement from Year 2 to Year 3 with Doeren. The ACC is bad enough that State really has no excuse to have less than 8 wins.

I'm not yelling for him to be fired, I don't care enough and I expect him to go to a bowl, but I think next year something has gotta give. Clemson and FSU are the only clearly superior programs in the conference

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I'm not really seeing any improvement from Year 2 to Year 3 with Doeren. The ACC is bad enough that State really has no excuse to have less than 8 wins.

I'm not yelling for him to be fired, I don't care enough and I expect him to go to a bowl, but I think next year something has gotta give. Clemson and FSU are the only clearly superior programs in the conference

Well, I just saw they're playing the 3rd most freshman and 5th fewest seniors in the country this year so holding even from an 8 win season last year is not that bad.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Lol if they had called a penalty on that, are you supposed to let a returner who doesn't call a fair catch get a 10 yard head start first?

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
State has to keep scoring every damn drive, I'm surprised they've been able to hold em to field goals.