• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 9 presented by Buffalo Wild Wings

PSUEagle

I think I underestimated how bad Oregon's defense is: ASU hasn't been stopped when they stop doing doing dumb shit/Bercovici doesn't underthrow guys by five yards.

Brick

Yes, inexcusable how bad the defense has been. Linebackers and secondary are comically bad.

PSUEagle

These teams suck, honestly. This is the battle for the shittiest bowl available.

Agree with this.

I don't understand how Oregon's struggled so much recruiting QB's post-Mariota: seemed like that offense used to be plug and play.

And how about the secondary and linebackers? They used to always have players there. I don't think much of Pellum, but the personnel blows outside of the DL...

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
1) Charles Nelson is fast as fuck

2) Did we miss half that kick return because of a FUCKING COMMERCIAL?

3) Fuck off modern day footbaw and your constant commercials.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
It's literally going to take 2-3 asu turnovers for Oregon to even have a chance. It's kind of amazing to watch the program crumble without kelly and mariota

Brick

The DBs are just so young. DB coach has a great eye for talent so hopefully a few of these guys pan out. Ekpre-Olomu and Hill played for years and little depth developed. Three seniors carried that unit last year.

No excuse for how fucking bad the linebackers are, however. This group of guys are definitely one of the most experienced groups in the country and they do nothing.

DL actually has some players, which is the only thing keeping them from not being one of the worst defenses in the country.

I think the two frosh QBs seem talented? Mahalak and Jonsen. We'll see. No reason that only Lockie was waiting in the wings though.

DanishDonut0

Whatever happens we deserve to lose. We could probably run the rest of the game and win, but we will pass it 80% instead.

bruin

Jonsen was a stud in Orange County at Servite. He could be a player down the line.

this game has the makings of the game in 2000 in double ot. without the awesome.

Brick

put mahalak in. there is no reason to play adams or lockie. season is over. i will die when lockie gets the nod next year because he old.

Bdub

ASU defense is either a sack or the offense makes a first down. Not a sustainable defense in my opinion.

digs

sun of nothing
ASU defense is either a sack or the offense makes a first down. Not a sustainable defense in my opinion.

we really are. its like terrible ncaa cheese defense. just run commit blitz 0 every play and hope for the best. bad teams lose, good teams buttfuck us

Bdub

we really are. its like terrible ncaa cheese defense. just run commit blitz 0 every play and hope for the best. bad teams lose, good teams buttfuck us
They always have blitzed a lot but it's just on another level this year.

digs

sun of nothing
They always have blitzed a lot but it's just on another level this year.
I dont have the numbers to back it up, but I dont think asu is blitzing more this year, asu is just not leveraging it into turnovers. It's fucking frustrating as an asu fan, but I think its just law of averages

anyway, as they say in the pac 12: eamc