• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 9 presented by Buffalo Wild Wings

Bdub

These defenses are so bad. I can't imagine putting up over 600 yards of offense and not dominating a football game.

Brick

so for some fucking reason my brother is randomly at this game and just sent me a vertical vidya of seven nation army being played and said "seven nation army bro!" to troll me. dafuq

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
What an embarrassing thing to be doing at 3am

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
WVU is so fucking awful.

Can't score on this awful TCU D? I think Holgy has done all he can with them.

Can't believe Holgo never got a QB to come there. Best QB he ever had was Geno? Their skill players have always been good but their QB play has been mediocre at best.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Apparently State is playing Clemson tomorrow. Well, that's gonna be rape.

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
Can't believe Holgo never got a QB to come there. Best QB he ever had was Geno? Their skill players have always been good but their QB play has been mediocre at best.
That's what happens when you throw your hopes on a QB who can't throw (Rawlins, who transferred before last season), a drunk (Ford Childress), and a 5'8'' QB who can't even see over the fucking line and who has a candy ass arm.

His best QB after Geno was Trickett. But he was a $1.70 and was fragile because of it.

All our QBs from last recruiting class are playing WR and RB respectively (FUCK YOU HOLGORSEN) and the other guy is a skinny short white kid who can't run. So we're stuck with the equally short white kid who can't make reads and can't throw and pretends that he can run, then if he ever does something good he does his best Manziel impression and celebrates and points to the crowd LIKE A FUCKING DOUCHE NOZZLE COCK SUCKER. I hate Skyler Howard. I hate his stupid face. I hate his stupid arm sleeve. I hate his stupid reads and his stupid throws. I hate his stupid celebrations and faux "swag" because he's a fucking shitter and has no reason to be such a cocky little fuck.

And above all else I hate Holgorsen for wasting a fairly talented team BY GIVING THEM NO HOPE AT WINNING BECAUSE HE COULDN'T RECRUIT A GOD DAMN QB IN FOUR FUCKING YEARS. He's tanking our program like he gets tanked each weekend.

Fuck you Holgorsen. Pack your shit in a K-Mart bag (you don't even deserve Wal-Mart, as shitty as they still are) and GET THE FUCK OUT.

Last edited:

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Yeah, their best QBs were Smith and Trickett, neither of which he recruited. Weird he couldn't get anyone since he got so much skill talent and some good talent on the line and defense as well.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
I'm basically this guy right now.

Or this guy:

tumblr_nphjyvn0cq1u8zsalo1_500.gif

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Yeah, their best QBs were Smith and Trickett, neither of which he recruited. Weird he couldn't get anyone since he got so much skill talent and some good talent on the line and defense as well.
He recruited JW Walsh for Okie Lite, not an elite talent at all as far as a passer goes.. But we've used him exceptionally well this year, I'm really impressed with what he's done and how he's been used in his packages. He has definitely hurt Rudolph's numbers.

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
Yeah, Stew recruited Geno and Trickett only came here because he loves the area because he grew up here when his dad was corching with DickRod.

I shouldn't be surprised since "offensive gurus" like him usually have their gigantic ass egos. I'm sure he thought he could just recruit whoever at QB and they'd be successful because of his system. That attitude is probably going to cost him his job.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Yeah, Stew recruited Geno and Trickett only came here because he loves the area because he grew up here when his dad was corching with DickRod.

I shouldn't be surprised since "offensive gurus" like him usually have their gigantic ass egos. I'm sure he thought he could just recruit whoever at QB and they'd be successful because of his system. That attitude is probably going to cost him his job.

Better then the opposite. "Defensive gurus" with gigantic ass egos who can't recruit a QB with a pulse, and the one really talented one he did recruit, he ran off. Plus his teams shit the bed at the end of the year against 3 win teams.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert

0c3019bbcdd8bfb23d728aaac7df295a.gif

Carolina Blue

Sooo Eleven Warriors is reporting that JT Barrett was arrested this morning for an OVI (DUI for us non-Ohio folks). Better yet, Cardale Jones had to come and pick him up from jail. What the...?

Last edited:

Skeeter

Uber felon
LOL @ quoting a Clay Travis article. That guy is a hack and has a major hard-on for Urban. That guy will never get over the butt-hurt of Urban leaving his Florida Gators.

I'll stop before I fall completely into the trog trap, but fox encouraging a slam piece like that surprises me, though it probably shouldn't.

JT gets 1 game. I feel it should be 2 for stupidity.

Lightningwar

Administrator
Also, time for Urbz to show how much tough love he has after saying he'd kick Jameis off the team for stealing crab legs and JT as an "elite" kid.

http://www.foxsports.com/college-fo...cizes-fsu-s-handling-of-jameis-winston-102615

These guys cant help themselves. Bert makes fun of the B1G and then loses to Toledo. Urban claims he wouldnt let Winston off for stealing craglegs implying he would get kicked off while he oversaw a UF program with over 30 arrests that included a mass murderer. Then literally a few days later one of his guys gets a DUI and he is suspended for a single game. Think Bill will follow up on this one?

MSUFanatic

LOL @ quoting a Clay Travis article. That guy is a hack and has a major hard-on for Urban. That guy will never get over the butt-hurt of Urban leaving his Florida Gators.

I'll stop before I fall completely into the trog trap, but fox encouraging a slam piece like that surprises me, though it probably shouldn't.

JT gets 1 game. I feel it should be 2 for stupidity.

Doesn't matter the article what matters is what Urbz Liarz said which seems to be pretty contradictory to what is going to happen.

Steal Crab Legs: Removal From Team
Driving Drunk: Eh 1 game suspension

Skeeter

Uber felon
He didn't say he would kick him off the team, but feel free to make up whatever you want to fit your agenda. Poor persecuted Jameis. He was an angel on earth except for that one misunderstanding in the publix where the manager who had been letting him steal wasn't working that day.