• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 4: Has Nortuh Dame Been the most impressive team THUS FAR (playoffz?)

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
Mfw Tony Gibson has arguably the best defense in the B12 and Casteel has the worst in the P12

Attachments

• tmp_13710-1361195701954633904396.jpg
    tmp_13710-1361195701954633904396.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 8

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
rich%20rodriguez.jpg

PSUEagle

Got Utah +11 tonight so I'm pleased with how things are going so far. Hopefully they can get a little more cushion before the inevitable Oregon comeback.

Also wow @Arizona's defense tonight.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Got Utah +11 tonight so I'm pleased with how things are going so far. Hopefully they can get a little more cushion before the inevitable Oregon comeback.

Also wow @Arizona's defense tonight.
Thoughts on so cal -4.5? Want to pounce but seems too low

Brick

You should murder your secondary coach first. Those DBs are bad.
not their fault. all fresh or rsfresh. bad time in db cycle. only one guy with real experience. only guy in secondary that started last year is out tonight. utah has had the right offensive plan.

lockie going in, lol. this should be interesting. ughhh.

PSUEagle

Here's who I took today:

Kentucky -2.5
Mississippi State +2.5
PSU SDSU O 39.5
Purdue +3.5
Texas Tech +6
Utah +11
Having a pretty good day so far, but would be even better if I didn't get screwed in the Purdue game late:laughing:

Lightningwar

Administrator
not their fault. all fresh or rsfresh. bad time in db cycle. only one guy with real experience. only guy in secondary that started last year is out tonight. utah has had the right offensive plan.

Damn, defense is so bad you changed QBs?

CJ_24

Terrible targeting call in the Wisconsin game.

. . . and they reversed it. I did not know that could be reviewed. score one for good ole fashioned footbaw

Bdub

Good call the bring Lockie in. Not sure he is better but he sparked the offense.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Here's the real question - will Ole Miss jump MSU if they win this fought game SEC game on the road?

Lightningwar

Administrator
Terrible targeting call in the Wisconsin game.

. . . and they reversed it. I did not know that could be reviewed. score one for good ole fashioned footbaw

New rule this year. Booth can over turn it. I think the conference can even change the penalty of sitting out the next game. Lamarcus Brutus got ejected for targeting against USF. But he played against BC.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Lmao that huge mong qb running 60 yards

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
So Arkansas loses to Tech and Toledo in back to back weeks, but now they look good in the SEC. Damn, how good must Tech and Toledo be? Could probably win the SEC East, right?

They're at home, but that just shows what a tough home environment they have.

:laughing: It was so quiet when Vandy was on offense, I just assumed Vandy was the home team. :laughing:

Lightningwar

Administrator
So Arkansas loses to Tech and Toledo in back to back weeks, but now they look good in the SEC. Damn, how good must Tech and Toledo be? Could probably win the SEC East, right?

:laughing: It was so quiet when Vandy was on offense, I just assumed Vandy was the home team. :laughing:

Ahem, about Bert on page two of this thread.

He also has that SEC schedule. Which is now the easy part.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
This team is so mentally soft. 42-14, better just give up and do nothing. Better let Zona run read option every play for 10 yards.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This guys throwing is hysterical. Is he retarded?