• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 4: Has Nortuh Dame Been the most impressive team THUS FAR (playoffz?)

bruin

I'm talking about Andersen, his assistants, Reeser Stadium expansion, etc..

Could care less that Wazzu beat a Mike Riley coached team last season.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Okay, they'll still beat an Andersen coached team this year. Oregon State is horrible this year. At least if Wazzu is bad again, they'll have a good offense. I can't think of a single good thing to say about Oregon State.

Oregon State may be in a better spot long term but I'm talking about this year specifically.

DanishDonut0

ugh.

can't say enough what Myles means to this defense. Guy basically has played OLB, MLB, DB (pwnd Nelson Agholor last season) S, Nickel DB..

monster in the redzone at the RB position.

fuu.

Was it an injury in practice? If so that's awful

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Who is this idiot color guy who just said the pylon is out of bounds in the Stanford osu game?

bruin

Stanford could be in for a little hangover tomorrow night.

Recently their record after the SC game is concerning and weird things happen on Thurs/Fri nights in Corvallis.

rickrossdrink.gif

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
LSU is the best team in the SEC in my book. And Fournette is possibly the most talented back I've ever seen. They'll probably have Miles fuck one game up because that's what he does, but they could probably never pass the ball and beat most SEC teams.

Brick

DeadMan loves Fournette. Tiger syndrome. Want to be able to tell ma'kids I saw the best evar on live TV!

Brick

this is why les miles conservativism makes zero sense in some games. there is no risk at all against cuse's terrible offense. try to score on every drive. syracuse literally only stays in the game if lsu lets them by being conservative. theres no way cuse scores, say 20 on lsus defense even if lsu is aggressive and turns it over all the time. dumbass footbaw.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
this is why les miles conservativism makes zero sense in some games. there is no risk at all against cuse's terrible offense. try to score on every drive. syracuse literally only stays in the game if lsu lets them by being conservative. theres no way cuse scores, say 20 on lsus defense even if lsu is aggressive and turns it over all the time. dumbass footbaw.

It's like he's from the Michigan line of coaching. Lloyd Carr used to do the exact same thing. Drove me insane.

Last edited:

PSUEagle

There are some ridiculously good tailbacks in college right now:

-Fournette
-Chubb
-Cook
-Elliott
-Henry
-Perine

Plus some others who have a chance to be merely very good like Saquon Barkley, a true freshman at Penn State.

PSUEagle

Right now I'd have Chubb as my top NFL guy, but Fournette is ridiculous in his own right. Also forgot about Freeman at Oregon: that kid is nice.

Over the next few years it looks like there will be far more quality running backs entering the pro game compared to quarterbacks: I wonder if that changes how NFL teams try to play offense?