• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 4: Has Nortuh Dame Been the most impressive team THUS FAR (playoffz?)

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
ucla_cheerleaders_10.jpg

Brick

Seriously though, how can Oregons defense be so bad?
all inexperienced DBs and nobody at linebacker ever makes a play even though they are all seniors. they have no excuse to be bad. pellum probably not cut out to be DC.

its okay. maybe will lose a good portion of the mariota hose lickers to the fantasy footbaw league.

could really unravel if they lose tonight. wazzu and cal against this D? lol

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Wow, that was noodle-esque by Lockie.

This is over. Oregon does not even look like a top 25 team in this game.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Gives them more time to film basketball trick shot videos @Brick

Where did that kid go?

PSUEagle

It's hindsight, but I get that feeling that when we look back in this season that Michigan State-Oregon game won't be looked at so favorably. Looks like both teams are flawed, with the Ducks obviously having more issues.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Both UCLA and Utah will drop this week, obviously Zona and Oregon suck. Ole Miss and LSU will move into the top 5 for tough tests against Vandy and Cuse.

Brick

It's hindsight, but I get that feeling that when we look back in this season that Michigan State-Oregon game won't be looked at so favorably. Looks like both teams are flawed, with the Ducks obviously having more issues.
msu looks like shit. were better last year.

this season is wide open.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
This year in all of ncaa football, teams entering the 4th quarter with a 13+ point lead are 188-3. 2/3 of the losses are Tennessee.

You know better than to talk to me like that when I'm hurtin Linda.

At least oregon is well on its way back to its rightful place in college football. Helfrich killin that program deader'n a doornail.

PSUEagle

Kentucky has improved quite a bit over the last couple years IMO. We'll see how they finish this year, but Missouri and South Carolina are both better wins than any they had last year.

Brick

all ill remember from this run in 10 years are fucking cardale jones and cam newton smiling like the big ogre mongs they are. fuuuuck. if oregon won one of those, would probably be cackling right now.

helfrich looks worse than mendenhall in that polo.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Tennessee lost again @Southpaw
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Brick

i think helfrich wants to turn it into more of a passing spread post mariota, which im not down with. oregon has always been a running team. the recruits that have come in look like more of that mold.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
All right, let's see if USC can un-fuck themselves in this game. So far they've already had a bunch of stupid penalties, but sonehow, they're winning. Sure it's just temporary

Iron

That's a neat stat FOX just showed, last 4 teams that lost a Heisman QB all went 8-5 the next year. Welcome Oregon