• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

The OU11 Request Line

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Wednesday, back Saturday. Could just get a head start on the draft and take a few day break. I dont really have time to set up the expansion teams and do all of that, so they will probably have to come in the next year. I'll try to plan it out but i just dont see how i could

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Why can't the WS be done before Sunday, or was that sarcastic.

If I was in the damn playoffs I'd have my rosters done every sim

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
We could just delay until you set them up. Will we even get through the series and Arb before you leave anyway?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Why can't the WS be done before Sunday, or was that sarcastic.

If I was in the damn playoffs I'd have my rosters done every sim
It'll be done tonight as long as jd tells me who to take out for guti and says "go until injuries"

Wolfman21

I want you to quote OU's post directly after yours now that says exactly what mine does so doh can like it too. He obviously needs to see it multiple times before it clicks

Schauwn

Wednesday, back Saturday. Could just get a head start on the draft and take a few day break. I dont really have time to set up the expansion teams and do all of that, so they will probably have to come in the next year. I'll try to plan it out but i just dont see how i could

WTF :dunno:

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
@OU11

Could you put Martinez batting 7th in RF and Juarez batting 5th in LF? Not sure if you still do this but I have open spots for them.

NML

@OU11

for some reason my file says there's no updated file available. Can you make a few changes for me?

switch Canales and Bradnock to SS and 3B in both lineups? I have them backwards right now for some reason

demoted Trevor Hancock to AAA and add in the new pitcher I signed to his mop up role.

If the SS I claimed needs assigned, throw him on AAA. If he has to go on my UBL roster, demote Canales and put him at SS. Don't want a DFA stopping the sim.

Thank you sir

Lloyd Carr

@OU11

Could you move Paz into my 7-day lineups as the catcher where the empty space is? Could you also throw him on my depth chart as the backup catcher vs. LHP/DH and RHP/DH?

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Comcast came out. Had to reschedule for Saturday due to being unable to drill through brick without written permission. Another check in the pro homeowners box.

Ou, please move altagracia to setup-7th or later. Wrate 5th, challen 4th.
MR Johnston to aaa; Fahd setup-8th or later.

doh

Stuut in my empty spots for lineup/RF. I didn't DFA/send down Mercier because I already had an empty spot thanks to the fucked up body of Jorge Martinez @OU11

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
If anybody else asks we're doing a one day sim and upload. I'll still get you figs since you don't have internet

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Thanks brother.

brofist.gif

NML

@OU11

1) my game crashes each time I load the file... Did I download something weird the last time? Any suggestions?

2) Can you switch my rotation to 5 men and put Farias in the 5 spot?

Thanks kind sir

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
@OU11

1) my game crashes each time I load the file... Did I download something weird the last time? Any suggestions?

2) Can you switch my rotation to 5 men and put Farias in the 5 spot?

Thanks kind sir
Done deal on farias, id guess something went wrong with the download so you might have to switch out the folder with that faq folder

Reactions: NML

jdlikewhoa

@OU11 can you slot Naka into my rotation and move Mendez from LR to SP? Just don't want anyone blowing out an elbow with 2 guys leaving my rotation.

doh

Please put Bahceli as 1B v RHP batting 7th and the guy I traded for Velasquez as the SS batting 9th vs. both RHP and LHP. I have empty roster slots for both. @OU11

Wolfman21

@OU11, i'm gonna be out of town for Friday and Saturday nights sims. I plan on turning my 7 day lineups off, so short of any injuries, I shouldn't need you to do anything. Just wanted to give you a heads up that if I get an injury on those nights, I may ask you to make a move or two.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I may be way too drunk to hear you guys ask but you're welcome to try. I wont be simming til really late tomorrow night, have Chappelle at 9:30. Miss OU's family is in town and that means I'm an alcoholic this weekend.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
btw I forgot everything, orlando asked me to do something too. Had one too many whiskey and waters tonight and the game distracted me

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Gf bday Sunday. Oh and house warming party Saturday. Comcast is a fingers crossed tomorrow. Landlord out of country through the first. Joining the alcoholic train at an event in DT tonight.