• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

The OU11 Request Line

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I have a daily alarm to check this thread now, let's see what happens
If i still forget im just retarded

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Not looking like I will be home to make necessary changes. OU, can you make poop food the starting second baseman and then move fiasco to starting third baseman? Swap hang yu for the lefty I was traded for. The leftfielder, starting left. Millburn The starting centerfielder. Swap Ortiz for the leftfielder in the lineup please.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I think I'd rather just sim late. But no, I'm definitely not doing anything you said up there. What you're going to need is to post a depth chart and lineup that you want, I'm not going to try and decipher any of that.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
SS ping
Lf mwangata
C bell
Cf Millburn
1b Ammar
Dh bahcelli
Rf mostas
2b po-fu
3b kawamura

Li, keyworth, tang, corbishley, Boudouani for rotation.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Thats how it is supposed to work anyway. Nobody does that besides doh and orlando tho

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Are used to do that but then whenever I left The appropriate player I traded for was never inserted into the line up properly. So now I just make your night a living hell. JK Jk

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
It only wasnt due to me forgetting, but doing everything makes me more forgetful

osick87

Community Liaison
I meant after the trade was done. I can throw Weaver in AAA right now. Unless you're going to bitch about him not being labeled properly.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Do what you need to do and i think you can edit posts, but im not positive on that. Doh does pretrade moves all of the time

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Yeah I always move around my roster before the trade. I don't get why others don't. Makes it a lot easier for OU.

Can you put Weaver as back up at all IF positions @OU11 ?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I really just dont care enough unless Im getting traded an ace or Al Walker. Oh darn, I wont have a 5th OF play one game this week, guess my seasons over.

doh

I really just dont care enough unless Im getting traded an ace or Al Walker. Oh darn, I wont have a 5th OF play one game this week, guess my seasons over.
I was this until I had some week where I had no back up at 2b/ss/3b and one of them got hurt so I had a OF playing there and it screwed my week.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I don't think I've ever clearly stated how to go about trades, and given osick is smart and had no idea what he should do I'm going to write up a little to do list if you want me to make changes for you. It goes without saying that this is WBL only, but since that doesn't work I'll say it. I really don't want to be a dick but this stuff is tedious as it is, and we used to just say "deal with it" and not even do changes. So sometimes when people act like it is their right that I do this stuff, I get a bit combative. It's hard enough doing nightly sims with life going on, adding extra stuff especially when I'm not into the league at the moment just makes me a sad panda.

If you are trading for WBL level players and want them in your lineups/rotation..
  • Clear out space on your 25 man rosters (either DFA guys or send them down to AAA)
  • Set up your rotations/lineups leaving holes for me to slot whatever player in

That's it. If you are trading away WBL level players without getting any in return, just DFA them and replace/set up your team without them.

So for instance with doh and osick's deal they just did. Osick would just DFA weaver and set up his team with Bradshaw then export. Doh would do what he did, which is leave 24/25 on his active roster and leave the spaces open in his lineup that he wanted Weaver slotted in at.

It really just makes it super easy for me, and if there are only one or two trades I can do it this way instead of doing the 1 day sim and export which takes even longer.

doh

I won't be around tonight can you make Torres my #3? Everything else is set.

doh

I should get Erez back. I had to DFA him because he was out of options. But officially I didn't option him. I just didn't select him for my playoff roster which is different.

Gooksta

I should get Erez back. I had to DFA him because he was out of options. But officially I didn't option him. I just didn't select him for my playoff roster which is different.
this should be part of the decision making process of your playoff roster... so we can dfa guys now and just not worry about losing that player.. quite lulzy

doh

No it shouldn't. Players are selected for the playoff roster not optioned down. There's a large difference.

Gooksta

No it shouldn't. Players are selected for the playoff roster not optioned down. There's a large difference.
wouldnt you just choose guys from your 40 man roster for your playoff roster? there is no transaction unless you are adding removing guys from your 40 man, no?

doh

wouldnt you just choose guys from your 40 man roster for your playoff roster? there is no transaction unless you are adding removing guys from your 40 man, no?
He's on the 40-man. He wasn't selected for the 25-man playoff roster. He's out of options. The game has playoff rosters off so it's dealign with it like it's a regular season move. Therefore he isn't being optioned to AAA. He's just not on the playoff roster. Players in MLB are left off playoff rosters without options (i.e. Michael Morse this year). They aren't all of the sudden on waivers though.