• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

The OU11 Request Line

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
@OU11

My market size is now below average? I just got an email 10/28/46 saying it increased to average, but in the financial screen it's below. If this matters, aren't we all supposed to be the same?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Not allowed to see that in-game. I'll check the website later when it's back up.

The answer is below average. You got an email saying your market size got bigger right? Then I manually lowered it back down. Occam's Razor.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
my bad, i thought it was understood where this information was located

but thank you Osi

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
@OU11

I think you missed the trade for that Luis guy with Karl. Just giving you a head's up for tonight.

I did it, but I think it was one of the times something happened with the file when I was simming. I'll get it tomorrow morning. Going downtown tonight

Wendell Gee

dawg_gone parrothead
@OU11 Would like to ask that #70 Jaime Robles be granted his requested name change to Jaime Rubles.

He clearly wants to follow the D. Gonnet path in free agency when his oppressive and soul-crushing contract is up.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Have 16 installed thanks to @OU11. Big props to you again!
Now going to attempt the dropbox file under the faq and get an export in before tonight's deadline here in 45 minutes.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I miss one offseason that was 20 seconds long and you act like i never do it

Wolfman21

2i8j9ee.gif

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Who do you want me to send down? You have 24/25 on your roster
No one. I sent Tang down with my export.
Acquiring 'Ping' to take over number 4 hole in rotation. Moved Skender to the pen.
Magana slides into the openings from Wilder.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
No one. I sent Tang down with my export.
Acquiring 'Ping' to take over number 4 hole in rotation. Moved Skender to the pen.
Magana slides into the openings from Wilder.

So tang then, cool. He's still up

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I am by teaching osick to fish instead of giving him one. It's a rough process to learn this, it's better if he doesnt learn how i did :laughing:

osick87

Community Liaison
It's doing its thing.

@OU11 Might want to make me a mod so I can post in the league announcement thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Don't imagine me in these threads. Also I'm in South America for a week and no computer access

osick87

Community Liaison
@OU11 I think I have to sim a day since 7 day people may not be able to get to Sunday's games. I could also just say Osick sims are Sunday to Sunday.