• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

The OU11 Request Line

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I'd much rather Haamid be on pace for 188 HRs too, but Quale has a babby now

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
@OU11

I put both my guys into AAA to make room.

Could you make Jones 1B v RHP and Pottenger back up?

doh

Nevermind. My internet sucks where I am and not going to be home before export.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
@OU11

I left spots for Ammar and Ova in the lineup and depth charts. There's a slot for Hacksaw in the ASAP rotation, he just needs a 90 pitch count.

doh

I can't get my changes in tonight... can you flip Vance to #5 SP and Kim to #4SP?

Wendell Gee

dawg_gone parrothead
How come the Exports page text is blue-on-black? Can it be made a contrasting color? Hard as heck to read.

TDVVa3A.png

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I think the ootpou website isnt the one that is ugly, its the allsimbaseball one.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I know when you updated the website with that light skin i died a little inside

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
It was unreadable to anyone with good eyesight. Blinding and the text was like light grey. I'll change the ou color scheme if people want it because i dont care, but you'll have to unseat me to get allsim to be light

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Good thing I have great eyesight and it was perfectly readable. I can see how it would be an issue for low light nook dwellers. I'm going to change it to some obscene colors.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I'm the most stubborn person i know, i wouldnt test the website ultimatum unless you want to take over as commish. Win win for me

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
@OU11

Stuut has one day left being injured- can you start his rehab in AAA? I left the DH spot and a lineup spot open for him.

@ me again tonight but I check this and the finalized trade thread almost nightly to make sure nobody has anything. But the way I check I just look to see if I'm the last that posted.