• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

The OU11 Request Line

osick87

Community Liaison
Figured requests wouldn't get lost in the shuffle this way

Change osick's name in game to something other than Smithers

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
This is why i luh you osi. Pick out a name and it can be anything. All the names are really just placeholders but it has just never come up

Wolfman21

@OU11

I'm not sure what happened, but looking over my roster on the website(I'm at work, can't look on game), I noticed that Maaik van de Laak is no longer on my roster and hasn't pitched since March 13th. He is still shown as being under contract and still has my uniform on, but hes not showing up on my roster/pitching staff. Is there any way you can check in the sim and see where hes at/if hes on my team/if the website just made a mistake? Thanks ahead

Wolfman21

ok. Musta just been an f up by the website then. I noticed hes still on my roster on the website, just not showing up as part of my pitching staff on my team page.

Wolfman21

I thought I had him assigned. Coulda f'd it up though after the first spring training sim. Prolly on me. As long as hes on the roster i'm good.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
He's in a middle reliever role, I checked that. website just got funky, it does that with relievers sometimes.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Dammit, I didn't see this. Either way you had 25/25 tho so I would have had to move someone

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Also @ me when you post in here with a question, otherwise I could miss it like I did here

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
@OU11 I'm being paranoid but I did a big minors update this sim, could you check and see if it goes through as planned? If not it's whatever, but a couple of quick changes to see would be if Faruk Kaporolu and Miguel Feliz are promoted to AA in the rotation and at LF respectively.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
@OU11

I've got a guy (Abdel Sa'id) who is one day from being able to start his rehab assignment. Could you go one day when you sim and send him to AAA for rehab, and then go the rest of the week? I hate wasting that time for him.

Lloyd Carr

@OU11

I done goofed. It's late and I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing. I accidentally put a player (Juan Lopez) on the 60-day DL instead of the 15-day. Any way you can put him on the 15 instead, or am I stuck with him where he's at?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Only if you won't be around tonight at 10. I'm going to do all the trades and then upload for changes tonight since there will be quite a few

Reactions: doh

Lloyd Carr

@OU11

Before you sim tonight, can you move Aguilar (from the trade I made with JD) into my starting lineup on Buffalo so he pitches against Cairo on 4/17?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
@OU11

Before you sim tonight, can you move Aguilar (from the trade I made with JD) into my starting lineup on Buffalo so he pitches against Cairo on 4/17?

Do you use 7 day lineups or something? What order do you want your rotation?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I am using 7-days to start right now. Aguilar would be #5 on the rotation, and his scheduled start would be 4/17.

Okay cool, where does the guy in the #5 spot go? Do you have 25 men on your roster? If you do you need to tell me which to put in AAA

Lloyd Carr

Okay cool, where does the guy in the #5 spot go? Do you have 25 men on your roster? If you do you need to tell me which to put in AAA

I have 24 on my roster right now (had to put Chaves on the DL, hence why Aguilar is going to the #5 spot).

osick87

Community Liaison
I have to drive to my parents Sunday so I won't be able to export that night. Can whoever sims that night please make sure my Starters don't pull double duty. I will have access to the site so you can PM me on what order I'd like.

Gooksta

@Orlando

Wbl. Rest RF Thomas for 1 day
AAA Ergin Erkan SP. Put on DL. Place SP Dupas in his spot please.

And put Emergency Sp as taftani secondary role please..

Thank you sir

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Maybe, flights are super delayed because dfw was shut down for an hour earlier

Gooksta

Well I won't be home till late.. so I will need whoever is doin it to make my moves for me please

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Yeah im not simming tonight, i probably wont get home until midnight or so

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Well my internet is faster than yours so something is definitely up. Maybe the server is right down the street from you in San Diego.