• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

BSCFL 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotalDoubt

War Damn
Sanctions are in order for that kind of Tom Foolery. Suspended for the remainder of the season due to taking horse piss.

C3PO

I think my NCAA career is done. Golf starts in a week. I'm rarely home on the weekend.

I'll try to play tonight idk

TotalDoubt

War Damn
What the fuck, son? You are gonna be a quitter like your mom. Bitch stopped hoeing, stopped doing meth heroin. I knew you were a pussy like her gtfo.

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
Sally, You quit on being a male, you quit on being the first transgender QB at your high school, DON"T be a quitter here

do it for BoilerScott

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
@C3PO

I hear ya. I'm not sure how long I can keep on playing with my commitments. I recommend you go on auto and take a break, then after a few weeks see how you feel.

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
screen-capture_zps28d08e83.png

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Texas Tech beats Nebraska 45-10. Threw the ball all over the yard to take advantage of my receivers and tight end. Texas Tech had ran 74 plays for 551 yards. Ran 28 times for 131 and threw 38 of 46 for 420 and 4 TD. Did turn it over twice. Nebraska's offense did nothing. One long TD was all they had. 211 yards.

Edward Harris threw 38 of 46 for 420, 4 TD, 1 INT and ran for 35 yards and a TD. Anthony Craft at TE had 19 receptions for 249 yards and 3 TD. He was dominant, none of the LBs or DBs on him could cover. No other TTU receiver had more than 4 receptions (4 players had 4).

Nebraska had an amazing defensive tackle though. Obviously a recruited one. 88 OVR but he was a monster, splitting double teams and dominating my guys. 3 sacks and 4 TFL.

Still need to tweak this new offense a bit. I created a whole new playbook based on the Spread-I but more passing. I might ditch the I part of the Spread-I entirely though and just go 2x2, 3x1, Empty Gun stuff.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Green. Defense was better than the offense in this one for probably the first time since I've come to Baylor.

@C3POs mom @NavyHog @TXHusker05

I'll be out of town starting tomorrow afternoon until next Sunday night (3/9) for spring break so you guys can put me on auto for all your respective dynasties.

C3PO

I broke the scoring cap because the CPU ran a screen on the 2 yard line and stepped out...

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Cincinnati 41
Auburn 14

Looking at the stats the Bearcats had a 16-1 advantage in pancake blocks. Hard to make tackles while on your back. Was the Flex effective at all?

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Ridiculous game where I had to come back from down two touchdowns twice but TTU wins 45-33. LSU is 99 OVR and played like it, my offense saved the day.

TTU runs 81 offensive snaps for 625 yards in the win. 52 rushes for 396 yards and 4 TD and threw 18 of 29 for 229 and 2 TD (3 INT). I think I started 4 of 11 passing. Harris threw 18 of 28 for 229, 2 TD, 3 INT and ran 33 times for 248 yards and 4 TD. Stevens ran 12 times for 124 yards. Anthony Craft caught 8 passes for 68 yards and Devin Lauderdale caught 7 for 136 and 2 TD. Not a very fun game but I'll take the win.

I think I was last to play, should be ready to advance already.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
@TotalDoubt let me know what time is good. I can play Monday any time after 4 central, the later in the day the better usually. Tuesday gets a bit tougher for me but I could probably make it work earlier in the afternoon or later at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.