• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

BSCFL 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
BC
Army
UMass
Syracuse
Navy
Miami university
UConn
Buffalo
Troy
Toledo
Temple
Old dominion
Kent st
Central Michigan
Bowling green
Maryland
Pitt
Rutgers
Virginia
Wake forest
West Virginia

Last edited:

fonzilla

Well Flanntastic's superior talent prevailed in the end with a 21-20 victory. I had the ball with 5 minutes left and converted 3 3rd and longs to get to his 35 you line. He stopped me on 3rd down to force a fg. And he got the ball and proceeded to drain the clock from there.

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
you dominated that game, I got lucky on two big pass plays, my QB couldn't hit the stadium in the first half.

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
Guys, we are starting a new thread for the new season, we are at bowl games, feel free to play them, if you want. New dynasty will start ASAP

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
@RamesuThe1 everybody lost in front of you except the Gophers!

When I was playing against Fonz I saw the scores accross the bottom and thought you were in for sure....of course i thought at that point you would be playing Fonz

SJGMoney

I'm a UMass guy so I guess I'll take them but I'm going to get pounded, they are the worst team in the game. No worries, just need to recruit, recruit, recruit

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I'm a UMass guy so I guess I'll take them but I'm going to get pounded, they are the worst team in the game. No worries, just need to recruit, recruit, recruit

Do as you wish, but I really recommend you steer away from UMASS. If memory serves correct they are going to come in around 61 OVR and most of us are going to at least be in the high 70s up to the mid 80s (Maryland, Rutgers).

If you want to play with UMASS I got a deal for you. You could join the CONF USA OD (season 3, week 3, 15 rosters) as UMASS and build them up until their is an opening in the league. Just a thought.

@SJGMoney

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Was curious what a guilded sloth was. This was the first image:

slotharmvendor%20copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.