• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

BSCFL 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
We are at players leaving, only cincy, Baylor and wash st have players leaving early or transferring.
Wash st and Baylor, any player over 86 or who won a award can't be asked to stay. If you do you have to cut them anyway

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

C3PO

image.jpg
We are at players leaving, only cincy, Baylor and wash st have players leaving early or transferring.
Wash st and Baylor, any player over 86 or who won a award can't be asked to stay. If you do you have to cut them anyway

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It says no ones leaving early

shalafi1468

fyi if you havent booted me already, i will sign on eventually and make sure my pbs are set to stock before i retire. if you have booted me just send an invite and ill make sure and do that. i just havent even turned my box on since saturday.
congrats on the title flann. there's a reason why i can never beat you. also helluva run husker.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
He's 90 OVR so I can't talk him back.

The rankings are great, Flann wins and finishes #2 and I win and drop 2 spots. Never change EA

Last edited:

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
Hey it looks like we lost our history thread, so i would like to remake some of it.

I believe National Championships went

Sally
Navy
Ram
me

? is this correct?

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Done with recruiting.

Are my eyes deceiving me or does it say Texas Tech is ranked #1 on the dynasty central screen?

AP National Champs!
:thumbsup:

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
For whatever reason the rankings didn't update.
I was #6, OSU was #5 and the rankings remained the same despite my win. I've seen all types of EA fail, but this is a new one.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Sweeeeeet jacked a 78 OVR ATH away from Texas during off-season recruiting. Excelllllent. He'll start somewhere on defense. Could have played QB with his 92 speed, but he wasn't all that better than the JUCO JR transfer who will start next year.

My team is either pretty old or too young, not a lot of middle ground. I need to recruit OL and LB hard.

Ready to go.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I put 5,000 points on a LB I was already ahead on by 200 and lost him...

Signed a +11 ATH to move to C though which is awesome since I needed a C but didn't sign any because this class was horrendous.

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
If you post a pic of your mom and step mom touching each others tacos together I will extend it

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
we are all going to be in one big circle jerk do we want a conference championship game? and if so how many teams to we have to have total? whats the preferred league?
That's what I was getting at I think it should be 12-14 teams so we get a conference championship. Move yourself, TD, and Ram into the Big 12(the name isn't geographically selective so it makes sense to me). Championship can be set at Jerry World. If we do 14, we can all be in one division. But I would prefer 2. However, that makes the user games unbalanced since we have 7. I would stick the 3 best in one division and then the other 4 in the other. Maybe something like: (Husker, Flann, Navy, 3 CPU) vs. (TD, Best, Ram, myself, 2 CPU). I don't know who the top 3 are.

You could go geographic: East: (Flann, TD, Navy, Ram, 2 CPU) vs. West: (Husker, Best, myself, 3 CPU)

Or North: (Flann, Best, TD/Husker, 3 CPU) vs. South (Navy, Ram, myself, Husker/TD, 2 CPU)

Your call, I would just prefer the Big 12, 2 divisions setup(maybe North/South)

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I would prefer conference championship format, but with only 7 schools the "big circle jerk" option is the best option. If you went the conference championship route you would have 4 on one side and 3 on the other. Therefore the 1 conference roundrobin is the way to go IMO.

Let's do something different and play in the SEC with the non-conference teams being Alabama and Florida. I am tired of doing BIG Ten and Big 12. My 2 cents...whatever you do works for me (even if you do a 4/3 uneven 1 conf/2 division split).

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
That's what I was getting at I think it should be 12-14 teams so we get a conference championship. Move yourself, TD, and Ram into the Big 12(the name isn't geographically selective so it makes sense to me). Championship can be set at Jerry World. If we do 14, we can all be in one division. But I would prefer 2. However, that makes the user games unbalanced since we have 7. I would stick the 3 best in one division and then the other 4 in the other. Maybe something like: (Husker, Flann, Navy, 3 CPU) vs. (TD, Best, Ram, myself, 2 CPU). I don't know who the top 3 are.

You could go geographic: East: (Flann, TD, Navy, Ram, 2 CPU) vs. West: (Husker, Best, myself, 3 CPU)

Or North: (Flann, Best, TD/Husker, 3 CPU) vs. South (Navy, Ram, myself, Husker/TD, 2 CPU)

Your call, I would just prefer the Big 12, 2 divisions setup(maybe North/South)

This is good option too. I like it.

I am green on cuts.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
If we do 1 conference/divisions the amount of conference teams needs to be 6 in each and not 7. With 7 in each you have less user games.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
So Big 12 would be 5 CPU

Let's just say Texas, OU, Bama, Nebraska, and A&M. I know Nebraska was good this year, I'm sure Texas; OU; and Bama have talent. TAMU was like 3-9 but they had to play me, Navy, Husker, and Best in like 5 weeks.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
I agree with Bruin. I like the Big 12, it would require the least amount of redistribution since 4 of us are already here. As much as I have loved the conference championship game format the last few years, especially the top conference team getting a home game ala the Pac-12, I don't think it would work too well with 7 teams.

Too much is at the mercy of randomized cross-conference scheduling and in the event someone drops out, you could end up with a division with 2 users and a division with 4. This last year where we had two divisions with one user in them was not ideal.

If we do the conference championship game format, I'd like to keep the best conference record hosts for the title game. If we don't, obviously it doesn't matter a whole lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.