• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2067 Season Thread

Soonerfan09

Turkey Topanga brought us much luck as we take three of four at Istanbul. We were swept on the road by False Bay, but we have a five game lead over Istanbul for 4th in varsity. We have another four game set with Istanbul in two weeks, so I'll have to see what I can conjure up.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
How the hell is my team leading Varsity in runs? Is the North now JV?

Soonerfan09

Little Rock's 1st round picks since 2060:
LF Jack Wilson
DH Florent Hubert
P Roberto Reyes
LF Chin O
CF Clement Lammers
SS Melvin Wright
2B Jelmar van Halen
1B Carlos Hernández
LF Leonard Flores
P John 'Cash' Mitchell
P Joris Meerapfels
P Alonso Becerra

Looks to be some good young talent, especially the more recent guys, but why have most of these guys not lived up to their rating/draft position? Bad team? Bad drafting? Bad luck? I'm sure it's some combination of all, but what's the main culprit?

Also, it sucks that P Gabriel 'Kit Kat' Wassink has been locked up so long. He could have been a difference maker somewhere else.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Because he was drafting trog bats, not even ____, and SEC speed and then nobody managed the minor leagues to ensure they actually got playing time.

Drafting Jack Wilson after all his other retards of the same mold failed was what broke me.

Wolfman21

LF Jack Wilson
DH Florent Hubert
P Roberto Reyes
LF Chin O
CF Clement Lammers
SS Melvin Wright
2B Jelmar van Halen
1B Carlos Hernández
LF Leonard Flores
P John 'Cash' Mitchell
P Joris Meerapfels
P Alonso Becerra

Looks to be some good young talent, especially the more recent guys, but why have most of these guys not lived up to their rating/draft position? Bad team? Bad drafting? Bad luck? I'm sure it's some combination of all, but what's the main culprit?

Also, it sucks that P Gabriel 'Kit Kat' Wassink has been locked up so long. He could have been a difference maker somewhere else.

well, 2/3 of those guys are too young to even play in the WBL and the others are only 22/23/24 age. They all seem to be about on time as far as development goes...so im not seeing the issue

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Because he was drafting trog bats, not even ____, and SEC speed and then nobody managed the minor leagues to ensure they actually got playing time.

Drafting Jack Wilson after all his other retards of the same mold failed was what broke me.

I didn't draft any of those guys, doe so

LEACH-F-U.gif

Wolfman21

The kisabaka ouma rubberband is in FULL EFFECT. Dude spent the first 2 months hitting .300, somehow. He is currently 1 for his last 22

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
LF Jack Wilson
DH Florent Hubert
P Roberto Reyes
LF Chin O
CF Clement Lammers
SS Melvin Wright
2B Jelmar van Halen
1B Carlos Hernández
LF Leonard Flores
P John 'Cash' Mitchell
P Joris Meerapfels
P Alonso Becerra

He could have $0 in development. I saw a remarkable increase in guys (mostly 3rd rounders and beyond) improving once I went from $1M to the max in DEV.

Yo @MSUFanatic any chance you could send me my main man CHIN O before you exit stage right?

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.

My favorite thing is that most of those 1sts were from the Darryl Nelson Blue Blanket fiasco and he still picked guys 10 times better than I would have with those picks.

NML

Also we are actively tanking with a GIMMICK pitching staff, and still blanked the Fax Machines twice on the road

Eagerly awaiting their annual playoff collapse

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Borg has 28 CG thrown by SP this year. Andy Cross throws one every third start.

Soonerfan09

He'll be back for the playoffs. You'll are too hard on osi.
Assuming we make the playoffs. Definitely a weird week. Istanbul pulls a four game sweep of us in Moscow, then goes on to get swept by Amsterdam (on the road) while we take two of three from LV (at home). Still have a 5 1/2 game lead, but I felt a lot better about it before getting swept by the team on our heals. Now our best player is out for the home stretch.

Last edited:

doh

I think the dominance of Halifax has totally screwed up all triangles in JV.

doh

Interesting this is the by far the lowest scoring season in WBL history. Seems like teams are favoring defense more than ever before.