• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2067 Season Thread

osick87

Community Liaison
False Alarm. Tuesday is when we switch sims.

Huge thank you to @Orlando for simming the last few days when the only way I was moving was butt scooting.

I have some work to do with my diet.

osick87

Community Liaison
I will be discussing it with the doctor when we go over my blood tests.

I still doing know if this is gout or my ankle is fucked from my prolonged bout with got earlier this month.

Plus I get all 4 wisdom teeth removed on Friday so that should be fun.

osick87

Community Liaison
@Orlando - not sure what you can do at this point, but I wanted to retain $4m of Muli's salary, not send cash. Sorry that wasn't clear

Retained Salary is done in % like so.

kRjHYHO.png

It might be easier for the Os if you put the % in there.

Reactions: NML

NML

Few things are going to make me happier than declining Alvarado's team option

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Roland Da Silva will be an all star at the rate he is going. What a turnaround for him.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
NDR gonna make the playoffs and win the ship. You heard it here first. I finally got a team that's loathsome enough.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
The High Lord of the Triangles is plotting against the great city-state of Buffalo

Jets linebacker to get swept by Miami and BA this week and cement our 6th place finish

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Wolfman21

Tony Silva has returned to form.

1 run allowed in his last 31 innings pitched

@Orlando.......bernardo Ortiz is halfway to his goal of 200 k's through 14 starts...hes on pace babby. Sadly, juan carlos linares is lagging behind with only 71 k's through 13 starts. We're gonna need to pick it up to reach 400 combined k's

Last edited:

Wolfman21

Water broke at 6 this morning. Still waiting on contractions to worsen for dilation.

Also, ive had a great relationship with my mother in law...but shes gonna end up driving me nuts by the time this baby gets here