• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2067 Season Thread

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
They wouldn't have won the A shampionship last season if he didn't have two pushing 30 AAAA guys as closer and setup.

Wooly

Don't worry! UK will be loaded with AAAA through out their minor leagues starting next season - and their progress will be tracked in the rebuild thread.
And some said I ruined the league. More like I just expanded the competition to the minors now.

Immersion increasing.

Last edited:

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
That's true, as long as you don't count my prospects that fail.
The hit % on non huge IFA is insane.

I didn't think it meant anything when people first brought it up. Now I'm convinced it is why FAX has so many dominant small IFA guys.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator

I didn't think it meant anything when people first brought it up. Now I'm convinced it is why FAX has so many dominant small IFA guys.
But those pitchers played for bad A ball teams

Wolfman21

i dont know about wooly's guys. I won't blame it on any certain thing because I dont know for certain. It is kind of other worldly how many of his guys hit while 90% of the guys most everyone else signs dies before they get out of the IC.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Well he is hitting on the guys that aren't $10m, which it seems like is a trend anyway. Those big money guys seem to flop more.

Last edited:

Wooly

There is only one way to find out. Load up that A ball team.

doh

no. Nobody else is that much of a dipshit
Wolfman has transformed from most hated member of the league to a model citizen.

giphy.gif

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Well he is hitting on the guys that aren't $10m, which it seems like is a trend anyway. Those big money guys seem to flop more.

One of the guys I've paid the most for in IFA (~$10M with the tax) is putting up positive WAR this season as a platoon infielder/defensive replacement. The legit GOAT I managed to develop (Jewstein) thanks to doing MAX DEV was a cheap IFA guy that everyone overlooked. That said, haven't most of the $10M+ (pre-tax) guys worked out lately? I can't think of too many busts like Jean Leroy and Olav.

Wooly

Wooly

4 games back of the top spot!!
Cairo coming on fast. Four game swing between Cairo and LV in last 10 games.

There are four teams within one game of each other fighting for the last playoff spot in the SL: ND, BA, Miami, and FB.

Soonerfan09

Big week for Moscow as we took two of three from both Halifax and Cairo. Unfortunately, Gowing suffered a setback and will miss another two week. He should be back for the start of the playoffs (which I feel a lot better about our chances now, up 6 1/2 with 12 to go), but I'm afraid he will be extremely rusty.

doh

My team is probably going to set the Varsity record for runs against. And FAX has given up 110 runs less than us.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
http://utopia.allsimbaseball9.com//game/lgreports/leagues/league_100_news_31222.html

[xtable=cellpadding:8|cellspacing:0|968x@]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td=top|120x@}
player_4355.png
{/td}
{td=top|490x@}van Halen Week's #1 Player
Monday, September 26th, 2067
So far in his young career, Jelmar van Halen has kept a low profile, but after his performance at the plate last week, he attracted the notice of the rest of the South League in a big way as he was named the Player of the Week today for his efforts.

The 24-year-old Little Rock Miners second baseman hit at a torrid .571 clip as he collected 12 hits in 21 at-bats, 1 home run, 5 RBIs and 4 runs scored.

So far this year van Halen is batting .245 with 14 home runs.{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

Van%20Halen-7.JPG