• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2067 Season Thread

Soonerfan09

CF César 'Bucky' Pérez is about to destroy the single season SB record that he set last season. 62 SB through 74 games so far. Lawd. And he's locked up at $9M/year (after this season) for the next 10 years. If @Wooly doesn't win a shamship within the next five seasons, @TollHouseFrank will eat his own shit.

Wooly

Water broke at 6 this morning. Still waiting on contractions to worsen for dilation.

Also, ive had a great relationship with my mother in law...but shes gonna end up driving me nuts by the time this baby gets here
Wahoo baby, here we go. Good move to delay this into football season too. All my kids were born in the fall, and I watched a lot of football in the hospital. Plus, I had replays to watch late at night when it was my turn to stay up the baby. All you need is one arm free for the remote.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
If babby waits another 8 hours it'll share a birthday with me. I know a lot of people born around labor day weekend

Wooly

CF César 'Bucky' Pérez is about to destroy the single season SB record that he set last season. 62 SB through 74 games so far. Lawd. And he's locked up at $9M/year (after this season) for the next 10 years. If @Wooly doesn't win a shamship within the next five seasons, @TollHouseFrank will eat his own shit.
If Halifax can't win a title with this group in the next few years, I have to conclude it's the will of the OOTP gods that it never happen for me, and remove my cursed self from the franchise. @ZackMills has cursed me for taking them from San Francisco, and I shall never prosper.

Soonerfan09

If Halifax can't win a title with this group in the next few years, I have to conclude it's the will of the OOTP gods that it never happen for me, and remove my cursed self from the franchise. @ZackMills has cursed me for taking them from San Francisco, and I shall never prosper.
If it makes you feel any better, Moscow is cursed too. Anyone know what our curse is and how it started?

Wooly

If it makes you feel any better, Moscow is cursed too. Anyone know what our curse is and how it started?
I don't know, but I am beginning to think the OOTP gods want a blood sacrifice from me.

In fact, it's clear to me now that I am required to kill @ZackMills in mortal combat. And until I do, I will lose every World Series game 7 in extra innings with Luke Gwilt going 0 for 6.

NML

I don't know, but I am beginning to think the OOTP gods want a blood sacrifice from me.

In fact, it's clear to me now that I am required to kill @ZackMills in mortal combat. And until I do, I will lose every World Series game 7 in extra innings with Luke Gwilt going 0 for 6.

Unfortunately that will still leave you with the habitual line stepper curse

Wooly

He's going to set another wins record this year and get bounced in the paloffs by some terrible team like MIA or NDR.
I don't know about that. I thought last year's team was the best ever, but this 2067 team is fucking insane. If OOTP let us give you four outs an inning in a playoff matchup with me, I would take that bet.

I used to believe in the general theory of rubber band relativity, but now I am modeling my rubber band as indefinitely stretched and perfectly inelastic....like one of your hoes.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Don't worry just $135,000,000+ owed to Ploeg and $125,000,000+ to Bjorno.

Bjorno actually producing something close to "good enough". I'm praying the rosary Ploeg opts out. Doesn't matter though, this is a 5-10 season complete rebuild.

Wooly

Unfortunately that will still leave you with the habitual line stepper curse

What? You have to speak up, I can barely hear you from 34.5 games back before the All Star Break. Even at the speed of sound, that is a lot of ground to cover.

NML

What? You have to speak up, I can barely hear you from 34.5 games back before the All Star Break. Even at the speed of sound, that is a lot of ground to cover.

I can't you hear over my FLAG THAT FLIES FOREVER flapping in the wind

The Fax Machine banners look nice too

IMG_0754-e1326854963623-550x352.jpg

Wooly

I don't have anything known as a "hoe".

Hoez? Is that better? Help me with the southern Virginia vernacular.

I am also unfamiliar with paying for sex, so I might be doing this wrong. Where I come from women have sex with you because they want to, or at least because out of all their sister-wives it's their procreation night.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Hoez? Is that better? Help me with the southern Virginia vernacular.

I am also unfamiliar with paying for sex, so I might be doing this wrong. Where I come from women have sex with you because they want to, or at least because out of all their sister-wives it's their procreation night.

Two rings >> u.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
[xtable=cellpadding:0|cellspacing:0|968x@]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}Miami Manatees{/td}
{td}41{/td}
{td}40{/td}
{td}.506{/td}
{td}22½{/td}
{td}39-42{/td}