• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2067 Season Thread

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Happy birthday to wolfbabby, people born today turn out to be winners!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Nice, subtle logo update @Orlando

tumblr_inline_o96qkdj6YR1rg6p6g_400.gif

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I guess that's cool now I guess, but please be absent come playoff time.

I honestly don't think I've ever played you in the playoffs when I was actually around. I can think of one time I lost to you I was in Rome. I typically lose to the Bulls, who then lose to you :laughing:

Wooly

Alright, if ever we meet up in the playoffs I will send you and the wife on vacation for a few days. Cool? Plan on least three days for a series if you are playing me.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Tbf by boycotting we are only shooting ourselves in the foot since it makes those players cheaper arb estimate wise, but then again he doesn't care about that anyways so it doesn't matter that much

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I'd say we can take advantage of the Halifax pitchers on short rest, but they probably have another #1 IFA starter in the pen or something to take Pereira's place

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I'd say we can take advantage of the Halifax pitchers on short rest, but they probably have another #1 IFA starter in the pen or something to take Pereira's place

Good for them. If the MAAAAnAAAAtees make the paloffs as the fourth seed I look forward to this band of loathsome bums pounding the Fax colons like a crooked cop in a Lompoc shower.

Soonerfan09

Big four game set between Moscow and Istanbul this week. I have a date with a foreign exchange student from Turkey today, so I'm hoping she can bring me some luck.