• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2064 Season Thread

Wooly

Getting to sperg with spreadsheets is why I play the game. That's what makes it fun for me.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
tenor.gif

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
It would take you less time to go release those guys than it did for you post here about shit nobody reads or cares about.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I backed off a ton 2-3 years ago, stopped obsessing over things, figured I would quit and started making moves to that end, like the Clarridge trade.
if you're going to quit, quit tonight. don't fuck the team over

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
He should stop this fuckstick shit of having 28 and 30 year olds in A. That's just inexcusable and he's been doing it for a long time.
I'm going to sign a bunch just because it doesn't matter. you crybabbies need to relax too

Lloyd Carr

trading your future for a ship now doesnt even work anyway.

Only reason I got one is because the stars aligned and I got to play against @tankee in the ship

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I mean does anyone actually have any evidence losing in the minors tanks development?

if it was anyone else it wouldn't be a big deal, it's just because it's wooly. you tell me to change my minor leagues and I'll tell you to fuck off.

Reactions: doh

TonyGin&Juice

I mean does anyone actually have any evidence losing in the minors tanks development?

if it was anyone else it wouldn't be a big deal, it's just because it's wooly. you tell me to change my minor leagues and I'll tell you to fuck off.

I thought those @indypigdevs mentioned it on the OOTP forum. Still, get real - some donk with a thousand spreadsheets and paragraphs of splerging doesn't have time to manage his minors? Get the fuck out of here with that shit hoez.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I thought those @indypigdevs mentioned it on the OOTP forum. Still, get real - some donk with a thousand spreadsheets and paragraphs of splerging doesn't have time to manage his minors? Get the fuck out of here with that shit hoez.
they also said dev budget mattered and for a long time it didn't as long as it was league average

Orlando

Utopia Moderator

I think it's possible it hinders dev, but it's really hard to say.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
that's what I thought. unless it's known then there's no reason to make a huge deal about it.
I think morale plays a role in just about everything. Winning and performance may, but unless we can find the devs saying it hurts or helps there are too many other variables to know if anything really matters haha.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I think morale plays a role in just about everything. Winning and performance may, but unless we can find the devs saying it hurts or helps there are too many other variables to know if anything really matters haha.
well I'm gonna put 30 year olds in single A now to test it.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I remember double league average being the point of diminishing returns from those.
there were arguments for and against that. it was possible that double the average was better and most went with it in case, but if it was better it was very slight.

TonyGin&Juice

What kind of fuckstick puts 30 year olds in A though? There's no reason to account for that in the dev code because only idiots and out to lunch GMs would do that.

NML

A ton of factors go into player development: budget, coaching, health, personality, luck, AND morale and performance (among others).

So, yes, someone playing 30 year olds in A ball has an effect on how other prospects develop.