• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2064 Season Thread

Wooly

Fax only 7-7 over the past two weeks, but then I played 4 of the other 5 teams over .500 in the SL, so I am pleased. 11 of those games were within 2 runs, so very competitive baseball all around.

SL looking like a good, and very competitive group this year. Six teams over Mount .500, and two more .425ish. Should be a fun race for the playoffs.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Too bad that "GOAT 'CF'" is going to be a FA who I can sign with my getting fucked ip money. Errrryboday eat my azzz.

Wooly

Too bad that "GOAT 'CF'" is going to be a FA who I can sign with my getting fucked ip money. Errrryboday eat my azzz.
Kiene is not going to be a FA. He either stays with me or gets traded for something. Unicorns don't go to Free Agency.

Wolfman21

2nd highest WARs won for a CF this season so far....as a 22 year old

where you at @TonyGin&Juice ...you been skirt chasing a "unicorn" who is much older, is having a worse season and costs a shit ton more.......and this guy could have fallen in your lap and you didn't want him because he couldn't hit...........hahaha

Wolfman21

nope. He never even offered anything

i would have taken 2 of his good IFA prospects for him to even out my talent a bit...kinda like when i got fleeced for pereira and Tovar. But i never even got an offer

TonyGin&Juice

2nd highest WARs won for a CF this season so far....as a 22 year old

where you at @TonyGin&Juice ...you been skirt chasing a "unicorn" who is much older, is having a worse season and costs a shit ton more.......and this guy could have fallen in your lap and you didn't want him because he couldn't hit...........hahaha

Wigga you crazy, you had the guy ready for the HALL OF FAAAAAAAAME but were willing to ship him outta town for a couple of IFA lottery tickets to a JV BLOODBATH foe? Nah, you tryin' to dump a guy before he falls apart and I didn't take the trap. At least you didn't pull a @Wooly and ask for the farm, get turned down, and keep asking for the same prospect for a guy that's going to be a FA he hasn't extended yet.

Besides, if I had gotten him he would have broken his back fucking some Cuban over @Bmack's weekly gangbang and I'd be in the same position I am right now. Well, that's not entirely true, I still have all of my prospects and BANJO KILLER and I'm still above 500. Ol' BANJO KILLER on his way to putting up positive WAR now babby. FUCK WITH THE BEST DIE LIKE THE REST HOE.

Wolfman21

If only u were smart like OU...you coulda gotten an all star for some lotto tix.

Smh at you...feel bad for ya bruh

TonyGin&Juice

If only u were smart like OU...you coulda gotten an all star for some lotto tix.

Smh at you...feel bad for ya bruh

Eh, I like the BANJO KILLER right now. He was a serious upgrade over the other bum I had at CF and didn't cost me anything.

TonyGin&Juice

You replaced one bum with another bum who happens to be a greedy asshole. Congrats

Oh, he's definitely a bum, make no mistake. If I were he I'd try my best to stay healthy and somewhat productive, you know I just love handing out massive contracts to azzholes.

kingssc

Lisbon only 3.5 games out of the playoffs halfway through the year?

ADvOtKs.gif

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT - DOUGLASS TAGG'S #35 JERSEY WAS RETIRED ON JULY 4th BY NDR! (You know who it had to be against... @Lloyd Carr )

[xtable=skin1|cellpadding:0|cellspacing:0|480x@]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}Riggers Continue Hot Streak with Extra-Inning Win{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}The North Dakota Riggers electrified the home crowd at Rigger Ballpark on July 4th with a walk-off win over the Murricans to Celebrate Douglass Tagg's #35 retirement in style. Mr. Manager has been waiting for the perfect opportunity to retire the #35 jersey, and when he saw a home game against the Murricans scheduled for July 4th he KNEW the simulation had provided the perfect day for a retirement ceremony.

The Riggers had to overcome a fine effort from Buffalo pitcher Antenor Antas to grab a narrow 3-2 win at Rigger Ballpark. Antas went 7 innings and allowed 1 earned run. The 4th-place Riggers have won 5 in a row, the longest win streak since Tagg's retirement.

The Riggers got a big at-bat from designated hitter Iemochi Shibata. For the game, Shibata was 2-5 with a double. He drove in 2 runs. In the bottom of the tenth, with the bases loaded, he stroked a run-scoring single. His 34th hit of the season gave North Dakota a 3-2 lead.

"This place was electric at the end," Shibata said, "What better way to honor Douglass than with a walk off extra inning win against the 'Murricans on the 4th of July?" The Simulation always provides a quality narrative, in the end.

{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
http://utopia.allsimbaseball9.com/game/lgreports/box_scores/game_box_712.html