• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2059 Season Thread

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
kansas_city_katz.png

Katz are off to a 11-0 start? Looks like Devin Smith and his 8 HRs (!) is working himself into getting shipped out of town for a 7th rounder. MOUNT 500 BABBY.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Buffalol > NDR

The Curse of Sal Lynch, apparently. He hit like .100 last week in his DH spot duty due to injury :laughing:

I'm a little concerned because Douglass in unhappy right now for some reason, but everyone else is between good and great so things will turn around once I start throwing Douglass in the starting lineup to appease him.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
One exciting thing about having injuries is that it gives me a chance to give a WBL opportunity to one of my beloved SPREADSHEET WARRIOR BUMS.

WELCOME AVERAGE DAN, Nearly everything about you is Yellow, but you are starting to hit well in AAA and you can cover 1B and 3B so UP YOU COME

TonyGin&Juice

One exciting thing about having injuries is that it gives me a chance to give a WBL opportunity to one of my beloved SPREADSHEET WARRIOR BUMS.

WELCOME AVERAGE DAN, Nearly everything about you is Yellow, but you are starting to hit well in AAA and you can cover 1B and 3B so UP YOU COME

Guy couldn't even bang the Miami 3s my $10M man is turning away.

Last edited:

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Even a CYCLE from BIG STICK wasn't enough for TURKEY MOUNTAIN to beat the TIME

That hurt to lose, my Turkey MOUNTAINS dropped from 1st place all the way down to barely on mount .500. When I saw his Fonkert's nickname I thought he'd have a good bat but as it turns out "BIG STICK" means "Crutches"

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
As I said before.. they should make it like the old NCAA games where you could basically put no budget into "compliance" and risk cheating for better players.

You'd have options on juicing scouting/level of giving players juice/players who might be more likely to juice. You get better numbers but risk 50/100/life suspensions.

READ THIS INDY DEVS.

Schauwn

As I said before.. they should make it like the old NCAA games where you could basically put no budget into "compliance" and risk cheating for better players.

You'd have options on juicing scouting/level of giving players juice/players who might be more likely to juice. You get better numbers but risk 50/100/life suspensions.

READ THIS INDY DEVS.
No thanks.

TonyGin&Juice

Clearly watching some of THESE BUMS (Braun, Gio Gonzalez, Taylor Teagarden, Ryan Zimmerman, Grandal) try and juice and still be BUMS is preferable to a jacked up Barry "Can't Touch This" Bonds looking like a legit NFL middle linebacker? Cracker please.

TonyGin&Juice

Swept BEEFALO and took two of three from False Bay? Randy Gadd up to 8 HRs on the season already? Damn babby, we looking good and we still got terribad pitching.

Berlin and Little Rock are next? Damn, we gonna be way about .500 after this next sim.