• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2059 Season Thread

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I didn't want to let Manuel go, but he shit all over hisself last season and still wanted like $5m/ yr.
I just realized this sim that he could (maybe) start, I was going to use him as a bullpen guy. No idea how he'll actually do. I have like 15 #7 type starters in my system, I've literally ran out of room

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
I just realized this sim that he could (maybe) start, I was going to use him as a bullpen guy. No idea how he'll actually do. I have like 15 #7 type starters in my system, I've literally ran out of room

Until last year he had always been solid for me in the pen. Maybe last year was a fluke. Maybe not. :dunno:

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Damn didn't realize Scotty was 40
I was able to squeeze a useful season out of him and Weber last year (Henny was just ok). All three have even worse ratings this year, so this could be a rough season since I'll trot them out there regardless.

Freek also has an opt out after this season interested to see what happens there.

NML

I'd be shocked if I finished 8th. I added two above average starters plus Jeckyl is back from injury. Bullpen is better and my young guys all have another year under their belt. Also got Morales back and I'll have Alvarado for a full year (hopefully).

I had a tough year with injuries last season, but still felt like I was better than Buffalo, LR, and Miami (pythag agreed). LR got a lot worse and I don't think Buffalo did enough. So 8th would mean it all went pear shaped. Playoffs are the goal, but we definitely should get to .500 mountain. Who knows doe

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Yea not much info on opt outs yet. I know Paz used his
Curiosity could burn me on that one, but I was interested to see what would happen.

I think we will likely make the playoffs and get knocked out in the lamb again. Bringing back Lenny made our chances of 4th pretty low.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I'm still a lil bitter you sniped Zwagger

UK has a lot of question marks in the rotation. Schmitt is 36 and coming off a bad injury, but maybe he has a year left in the tank. Cncio is solid, but beyond that I dunno. I like a couple of the young position players. I'd put them 4-6.

NML

Threatening to quit a top 10 schtick on this site.

Tollhouse Frank is before ur time, brother.

I'm still a lil bitter you sniped Zwagger

UK has a lot of question marks in the rotation. Schmitt is 36, but maybe he has a year left in the tank. Cncio is solid, but beyond that I dunno. I like a couple of the young position players. I'd put them 4-6.

Zwagger gives me a lot of flexibility. I'm not sure Flores will repeat his season and not sure if Garcia is ready. If both were the case, I'd have to bring someone else in.

I added Seguin this past sim, he's solid. This is almost definitely Jeckyl's last year, and he's probably my #5. My defense is so good that they'll put up good numbers, just not sure how we are going to score. Mayday being ready would go a long way.

NML

No, his control is still shit. Starting to think he's not going to develop.

Actually moving him to AAA.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Do I need to buy something for his poor student ass or is this something he needs to do on his own?

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
I think I screwed something up, well the AI ended up releasing almost everybody in single A. If I post my major league stuff can you just enter it for me?

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I think I screwed something up, well the AI ended up releasing almost everybody in single A. If I post my major league stuff can you just enter it for me?
Sure. Just PM screen shots of your lineups screen and pitching screen.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
PM contents: Have CPU set all depth charts+lineups

Michael-Scott-Failing-to-Hold-In-Laughter.gif