• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2059 Season Thread

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Hes played 150+ games per season every season since making the move to DH. He wouldn't get injured.

Someone give me a prospect for carlos vazquez and ill call Prophet up to be my DH and let Jafar get at bats at DH and LF for the next few weeks/months
To me it sounds like he is due to me.

Wolfman21

You don't know what goes on in our clubhouse.

Prophet asked to come back and play in AAA so he could teach future stud Tony Silva about life in the big screen.

Chavez and geeves left on great terms and geeves has a ceremony scheduled later this season for a number retirement.

I treat legends how they want me to treat them.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Why can't I put guys in as a subs that are in the primary lineup now? I used to be able to platoon guys at 1B and DH but I can't now. @indydevpigs I demand answers.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Why can't I put guys in as a subs that are in the primary lineup now? I used to be able to platoon guys at 1B and DH but I can't now. @indydevpigs I demand answers.
I would love if they put an option where you could DH guys to give them "half" rest certain days over the season. I used to do this when I did 7-day lineups 30 seasons ago.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I don't think I made any predictions about Miami this year or even opened the game during the offseason. Last year I said you sold out for a sixth place finish and you finished sixth.

TonyGin&Juice

I don't think I made any predictions about Miami this year or even opened the game during the offseason. Last year I said you sold out for a sixth place finish and you finished sixth.

And now I'm in third and making moves to finish in third or fourth so I can get swept in the first round like my HERO @Travis7401 @Travis7401SUCKSDICK. Oh, and that's without GOLF MIND, THAO, or JD Drew Jr. on the WBL team.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I'm the one who needs to make moves if I'm going to finish high enough to get upset in the playoffs :laughing: I'm getting some important players back from injury in the next couple weeks so I've been pretty happy with the team for managing to keep a slim fingerhold on mount .500

TonyGin&Juice

I'm the one who needs to make moves if I'm going to finish high enough to get upset in the playoffs :laughing: I'm getting some important players back from injury in the next couple weeks so I've been pretty happy with the team for managing to keep a slim fingerhold on mount .500

Hit me up with some of them draft picks for some of my WBL ready SPREADSHIT WARRIORS guys.

NML

We've played 50 games - just timing the week right could be the difference from 2nd and 6th. Not too surprisingly, you had a six game homestand with one of the series against Buffalo.

Injuries and which players over/under achieve will decide things for da souf

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
On the contrary, I am confident that Douglass will somehow lead the riggers to the playoffs despite injuries AND under achievement by everyone on the roster.

TonyGin&Juice

You must have failed at math. Seven games over MOUNT 500 in Juin with teams throwing in the towel means we would have to hit some really bad luck with injuries and slumps to end up sub-500. Throw in there are at least two top prospects ready for the WBL level to replace guys that start to fade/get injured (Niek "Johnny Damon" Ploeg, Charles "Last Chance for a Slow Dance" Bjorno) and MOUNT 500 is ours.

NML

You must have failed at math. Seven games over MOUNT 500 in Juin with teams throwing in the towel means we would have to hit some really bad luck with injuries and slumps to end up sub-500. Throw in there are at least two top prospects ready for the WBL level to replace guys that start to fade/get injured (Niek "Johnny Damon" Ploeg, Charles "Last Chance for a Slow Dance" Bjorno) and MOUNT 500 is ours.

No one is throwing in the towel in the south. Since the beginning, Buffalo and LR weren't contenders but everyone else is.

I was six games over .500 last week, but had a tough stretch with Halifax and Lisbon.

I'm not saying you won't make .500 mountain or the playoffs, but to say that you've got it in the bag based on 50 games is premature to say the least.

TonyGin&Juice

No one is throwing in the towel in the south.

JV never plays Varsity?
o-BUSH-MISSION-ACCOMPLISHED-facebook.jpg