• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2059 Season Thread

Wolfman21

way to create the season thread before the season so the predictions can't go in the first post. Miami gonna stumble down .500 mountain this season as karma rights the ship.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
The official one does (which is what ends up on the prospect's history), but we have dynamic turned on so it changes to account for the new draftees and IFAs. Check your player dev page

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I was going to PM you about it but it's probably because Gold Mine is ACTUALLY A CORNER OF now, so he's probably en route for 7 WARS WON as a LF. I don't know if I believe in Lejuene as an every day guy but the rest of your top 5 has a big power hitter and basically an entire OF.

Lloyd Carr

Offered a guy a minor league contract with a $100,000 sign-on bonus. Got a e-mail from him saying my offer was an insult. He is instead seeking a minor league contract with a $10,100 sign-on bonus.

uDjBwCZ.jpg

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
way to create the season thread before the season so the predictions can't go in the first post. Miami gonna stumble down .500 mountain this season as karma rights the ship.
Brah I always put them in the first post

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
The official one does (which is what ends up on the prospect's history), but we have dynamic turned on so it changes to account for the new draftees and IFAs. Check your player dev page
When did we switch to dynamic?

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Is this the worst thread on utopia?

The audience says... Yes!

Lloyd Carr

JARVIS suspended 80 games for PEDs. Outside of Beanpole, JARVIS is the only other guy I thought could overtake Peder. But turns out JARVIS is a dirty cheater. Peder still not a GOAT doe I guess.

@OU11

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
2059 already? My secretary will be excited to note this on my time sheets for the next month. WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

Some guy at the airport (tatted out version of @kella) saw me setting up my lineups for tonight and asked what year we were on. I told him "another year of MOUNT 500 babby!" Strangely he walked away shaking his head.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I'm calling Miami in the playoffs this season, and I assume I'll lose to you at some point.

The $10M man better hit like my scout thinks he can or we gonna be mediocre again. The pitching is shakey but I got a plan to keep the two top guys from dying and plenty of mediocre arms in AAA to spell guys when they get worn out/injured. The real issue is the defense. Lots of ok guys on D that can hit but when you living and dying on GB pitching you need better than what we've got to be successful.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Probably one of the two good pitchers. I think I have the #5 unless @Schauwn already moved his 2059 and I have his 2061 instead. I saw a bunch of value in the mid rounds but Lloyd fooled me once so he's not getting my insider scouting reports this time.

Lloyd Carr

Probably one of the two good pitchers. I think I have the #5 unless @Schauwn already moved his 2059 and I have his 2061 instead. I saw a bunch of value in the mid rounds but Lloyd fooled me once so he's not getting my insider scouting reports this time.

I apologize.

I just needed a catcher prospect, so I had to go with the guy I picked. But then there were like 20 good catcher IFAs who I could have gotten instead.

g-d damn curse has already kicked in