• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2056 Draft

Lloyd Carr

The draft is fine. Stop looking at stars

Most of the guys in this draft will grow to be fringe DH players or mop up relief pitchers.

These guys would need to absolutely crush their current potentials to have any tangible WBL value.

and this is all regardless of stars

Lloyd Carr

Lol, plan not workin out like you planned it eh?

jokes on youll

my plan from the start has been to field a squad of only first basemen, and with no actual rotation, but rather 11 mop up pitchers in the pen.

youll wont see it coming and will be so shook, youll forfeit all ur games against buffalo out of pure fear.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
jokes on youll

my plan from the start has been to field a squad of only first basemen, and with no actual rotation, but rather 11 mop up pitchers in the pen.

youll wont see it coming and will be so shook, youll forfeit all ur games against buffalo out of pure fear.

You must not be paying attention to this season 'cause that's exactly what I did once I shipped everyone out of town.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Already regretting your promotion

I don't disagree with him but I don't think the draft needs fixing. The real question is how do we fix IFA? Granted there haven't been any $60M IFA signings lately but it's insane that some of these HAVES can spend $70M in IFA and get lauded as geniuses.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I don't disagree with him but I don't think the draft needs fixing. The real question is how do we fix IFA? Granted there haven't been any $60M IFA signings lately but it's insane that some of these HAVES can spend $70M in IFA and get lauded as geniuses.

What needs fixing is you brand nubians pushing for massive changes to things that aren't broken

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Depends who is left when you draft. I don't have a first or second next year, so I value that third higher than I normally would, but if one of a couple guys are still there, sure.

NML

Was in a meeting. Logged on and saw the notification and immediately went on the draft.

Based on the posts, looks like I was auto'd within an hour.

Lloyd Carr

I think it's an issue with the draft admin page. If I auto one person, it does it for more than one. I know last year it autoed like a full round of picks after I autoed one person. No idea why.

If you want someone different, post their ID number and Ill change it. Be quick though because I'm going to bed.

Wooly

I'll take CL Borya Mehatiev, if anyone happens to see this before I get to my comp in the morning to log in and draft.