• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2056 Draft

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Well that's why you are in last place and I'm in first place.

Obviously trading away the best player I've had since I traded away all of the pieces of the FERRARI I took over was all part of a 27th dimension chess game to sneak into the PALOFFS and cause chaos. That whole three man rotation of Pedro Ramirez, Jorge Martinez, and SUM BUM was my way of angering the OOTP GODZ and playing the @indydevscum logic against itself. You act like I traded for and extended some bum having the season of his life or getting fleeced out of 4th rounders to move some guy I held onto a season too long. Crack analysis there slapnuts, crack analysis. You should really stick to fucking GOATS.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
When he hits A I'm going to sign some bum with 80 power (Tien Thu come on down) and send him down every time he pitches.

You keep making this threat, but don't you think my God-like mind already knows we aren't even in the same league in A ball?

I'm pretty excited for all the other rigger pitchers to get a boost of confidence when they realize even the guy who can throw 83 MPH can get it done. "If he can be a success throwing the ball at 83 MPH just imagine what I can do with an actual arm!"

TonyGin&Juice

You keep making this threat, but don't you think my God-like mind already knows we aren't even in the same league in A ball?

I'm pretty excited for all the other rigger pitchers to get a boost of confidence when they realize even the guy who can throw 83 MPH can get it done. "If he can be a success throwing the ball at 83 MPH just imagine what I can do with an actual arm!"

Sorry, meant our ROOKIE league, but your point stands, which is really too bad. Too bad guys don't have EEPHUS pitches in OOTP, this guy would be the perfect guy to master that pitch.

Wooly

ughhh. I need to replace my screen, the contrast is just terrible. I can't even seen outlines on data entry fields a lot of the time. Thanks.

Wooly

@Mr. Radpants , your up spaceman!

I think it's awesome that Mirko is going to be catching his own pitches too! That is called efficiently using your roster, you management types out there.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
He can play catcher at a 45 overall level, which is better than the 0 Douglass Tagg currently plays as EMERGENCY CATCHER.

TonyGin&Juice

TonyGin&Juice

Really, I thought it was solid value for this late. This is the first year I can honestly say I'm paying attention past the second round and I'm surprised there's still some value left here that hasn't been drafted. Despite what @TonyGin&Juice says.

Most of these guys are lottery tickets but good on you guys for getting excited over some spreadsheet warrior that's more likely to end up becoming a minor league free agent than WBL contributor. But I'm happy you guys are getting excited over these bums.