• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2056 Draft

osick87

Community Liaison
I've actually had good luck trusting my scout so far. I use OSA as well but if it is between two people I will check what my scout thinks. I assume it is because my Dev budget is high.

I basically use the dev budget as a savings account when it gets past a certain point.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Thanks @Lloyd Carr, I hope whoever you wanted to draft falls to you at 18 and you get an extra pick for ur troubles. I had 2 guys left on my list and that was it, so I wanted to move up. Didn't expect such a run on pitchers.

Lloyd Carr

Thanks @Lloyd Carr, I hope whoever you wanted to draft falls to you at 18 and you get an extra pick for ur troubles. I had 2 guys left on my list and that was it, so I wanted to move up. Didn't expect such a run on pitchers.

No worries.

I went through the list and found at least 6 guys I was comfortable drafting, and none were that much higher than another, so I figured I'd still have someone I was interested in at 1-18. Then the 2-18 gave me an extra pick, so I figured why not.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
For real? Shit i need to turn off 7 day lineups then, aint nobody got time for that. Auto me then

ZackMills

Have mercy
Why are you leaving us? Want to manage the Tulips?

Combination of a few things. Mostly just tired of doing OOTP stuff every day, even if it is for 5 minutes a day. Winning a shampship way earlier than expected really killed my enthusiasm for the game :laughing: . If I could play the game at work I'd likely continue, but I'd rather do other stuff in my free time at home. I offered the organization back to @Reel and he turned me down.

@Mr. Radpants and I are starting an astronomy club, so that is what will be eating up my former OOTP time.

Wooly

OU, I thought you knew about Zach leaving, sorry. I found out about it late last night. Yeah, I will still manage it until the Tulips are done with 2056, I am too involved to walk away. Hell, I could probably run both. I will charge you a 3rd rounder a year to actively manage your team. I am starting a new business. Anyone else want management services for a 3rd round pick? What about just pics of your significant other?

Next I need to monetize this and start an OOTP management firm so I can quit my jerb and play pretend baseball all day. Sounds glorious.

Last edited:

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
OU, I thought you knew about Zach leaving, sorry. I found out about it late last night. Yeah, I will still manage it until the Tulips are done with 2056, I am too involved to walk away. Hell, I could probably run both. I will charge you a 3rd rounder a year to actively manage your team. I am starting a new business. Anyone else want management services for a 3rd round pick? What about just pics of your significant other?

Next I need to monetize this and start an OOTP management firm so I can quit my jerb and play pretend baseball all day. Sounds glorious.
Shit you're worth a first, but since i must maintain my authoritah id do a second