• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2056 Draft

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.

I actually had him on my list for next pick mostly because he's got the greatest name ever. Can you imagine all of the mileage I'd get out of having Comedy's GOAT in my bullpen?

5990b9b38ac297cab7b4521f5cba9884.jpg

Lloyd Carr

This draft was full of penny stocks.

Speaking of penny stocks, I normally say all penny stocks should be avoided, but what if you think the stock has a good management team and an interesting business plan? Worth throwing a few dollars at just in case, @OU11 ? Came across a gold/silver penny stock that's buying cheap mining sites and holding them until the market turns around, where they plan to work with 3rd parties to mine these sites when the PM market corrects isself. Management seems pretty solid and the business model intrigues me, but it's still a penny stock, and I never trust those things.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
This draft was full of penny stocks.

Speaking of penny stocks, I normally say all penny stocks should be avoided, but what if you think the stock has a good management team and an interesting business plan? Worth throwing a few dollars at just in case, @OU11 ? Came across a gold/silver penny stock that's buying cheap mining sites and holding them until the market turns around, where they plan to work with 3rd parties to mine these sites when the PM market corrects isself. Management seems pretty solid and the business model intrigues me, but it's still a penny stock, and I never trust those things.

It's a penny stock, the only way you win in that game is if there's shenanigans going on that only "insiders" are privy too. The Goldspring (GSPG.OB) saga with Casey Serin was entertaining, but all of those fools wound up broke.

Wooly

It's a penny stock, the only way you win in that game is if there's shenanigans going on that only "insiders" are privy too. The Goldspring (GSPG.OB) saga with Casey Serin was entertaining, but all of those fools wound up broke.

That's right. The only business to be in is ripping people off at their business. Sooner or later it pays off big and you retire after a nominal fee and a live apology to Congress.

Lloyd, let me know and I will be ready to move the draft along.