• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2014/15 Premier League

worst2first

3GruXs9.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Villa is dominating this game but can't stop being offside.

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
The downside to Chelsea cruising to the title is that most of the games lately have been boring. Oh well. Boring result is better than an exciting fuck up.

worst2first

This was a huge win for Villa today. The Bacuna to Cleverley goal was a real thing of beauty. Delph played really well and Benteke continues to impress.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
good god Hull is terrible. What happen? This team was pretty fucking decent last year

worst2first

It looks like Sherwood is actually going to get some cash to play with (assuming they stay up) but I really hope Benteke stays.

DanishDonut0

Leicester making a nice push to stay in. That game against Sunderland in two weeks will be a fun one to watch. They close out the season with QPR but they should be done for by then

Snorky's Shame

Yeah, it wouldn't shock me to see Queens Park Raisins get relegated to League One like Blackpool and Wigan. Speaking of Blackpool, what a mess that club has become. Great idea to take down the statue of Stan Mortenson so the fans wouldn't protest, they just stormed the field instead.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Yeah, it wouldn't shock me to see Queens Park Raisins get relegated to League One like Blackpool and Wigan. Speaking of Blackpool, what a mess that club has become. Great idea to take down the statue of Stan Mortenson so the fans wouldn't protest, they just stormed the field instead.

QPR's options if/when they get relegated are not good:

1) Pay a 50 million pound fine in order to play in the Championship
2) Drop all the way down to the non-league football (ie. Conference National)
3) Not get relegated - already blown this option

In short, they....are....fucked.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-50m-breaching-Financial-Fair-Play-rules.html

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I thought he said Queens Park Racists, which made it even more hilarious.

worst2first

Bit of a shaky second half by the Villans but the lads came through and secured three points in the end. Grealish continues to display impressive form. With two matches left Villa has a sporting chance to stay up. Up the Villa! Fight like lions!

Am I doing this right?

NML

I'd rather Newcastle go down, personally. They're a combined trainwreck/ dumpster fire right now, and it's amazing to watch.

This is also an acceptable answer.

Never got the Sunderland hate.

They hated Jozy and wasted 1.5 years of his career (although Jozy has more or less wasted all of his career other than the AZ years). He took a lot of blame but the team is just god awful and they deserve to go down. Plus they have Lee Catermole.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
6-0? Hahaha. Wow. They had I think a top 5 goal scorer in Austin too, and were still that tremendously shitty.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Who wants to bet that Arsenal finishes 4th? I have a feeling they might.

Koscielny's defending on that goal was absolutely atrocious. How the fuck do you lose Gomis and let him challenge midget Monreal for the ball? Fucking terrible.

worst2first

I have a man crush on Jack Grealish.

Tim Sherwood on Grealish:

“When some kids come and play with the first team sometimes, they’re a bit overawed, but Jack’s not.

“He receives the ball and dribbles it around people. They kick lumps out of him because he’s so confident.

“The ball is his friend, it sticks to his foot. The more opportunities he gets, the better he’s going to become.”

tab10

Villa and Leicester City safe.

3rd team won't be known until next week (the way it should be)

Edit: Hull play ManU next Sunday, they're most likely done.