• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2014/15 Premier League

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Arsenal will be seeded 2 in the group stage draw. The new seedings is for champions only. So really it doesn't matter if you're 2nd or 3rd still.

That said, I agree with your point. I'd love for Wenger to retire now and for Klopp to come in.
That's ok actually. Just looked and being a second seed is not too bad. It's just so typical that we don't keep our motivation till the end of the season.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I even knew they would beat Hull in the cup final after going down 2-0. They just always make it as hard as possible.

Liam

Jamie Vardy has got an England call-up. He's been fantastic all season but, even coming for a Leicester fan, im not sure i agree with it. He just doesnt do what England need in major competitions and thats to score goals at a high level. Great for him though, incredible story.

Also Leicester are unveiling new kit on Sunday noon, which will be worn for the game vs QPR. Pretty shit that clubs release a new shirt every year now, but ill buy it anyway and will probably end up with Cambiasso on the back, praying he stays another year, incredible player.

Also, please god send Newcastle down and bring Boro up.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Hard to say right now. If Arsenal have another misfiring 0-0 against West Brom, I won't feel very confident. But the good news is that Villa under Sherwood probably won't sit back like Swansea and Sunderland did. The bad news is that Villa can absolutely destroy Arsenal on the counter no matter how they play. I felt a lot more confident about the final last year. Ask me again on Sunday what I think.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Benteke with a natural hat trick in the final 10 minutes, Arsenal lose 3-2. Giroud misses a sitter in the 93rd and screams "fuck off" at the nearest official like him falling on his ass is their fault.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Benteke with a natural hat trick in the final 10 minutes, Arsenal lose 3-2. Giroud misses a sitter in the 93rd and screams "fuck off" at the nearest official like him falling on his ass is their fault.

Nah, it's not the second leg of the Champions League Round of 16.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
zfEs38O.png

chibob

A bit of a bullshit response too.

The amount of corporate tickets that get given away for free for all Wembley games is embarrassing.

Look straight down the middle after half time, there will be at least 50-100 empty seats

Liam

4 goals in 35 appearance...that's a fantastic season!? :dunno:

In terms of what he has done for the team and the effort he puts in week in, week out, even while injured. Yes, Hes been fantastic. Dude was playing conference football just 3 seasons ago so to come in and play the way he has in this league is brilliant. You must still be mad from that 5-3 i guess

chibob

In terms of what he has done for the team and the effort he puts in week in, week out, even while injured. Yes, Hes been fantastic. Dude was playing conference football just 3 seasons ago so to come in and play the way he has in this league is brilliant. You must still be mad from that 5-3 i guess

Nah B.

You mad about that 3-1? No didnt think so.

You cant give a guy an England call up based on him trying really hard. He aint fucking Rudy. He brings absolutely fuck all to the England team.

In truth he is only there because Kane, Ings and Berahinho are in the U21s squad. That is how far down the pecking order he is.

Liam

Nah B.

You mad about that 3-1? No didnt think so.

You cant give a guy an England call up based on him trying really hard. He aint fucking Rudy. He brings absolutely fuck all to the England team.

In truth he is only there because Kane, Ings and Berahinho are in the U21s squad. That is how far down the pecking order he is.

Well a 5-3 loss to Leicester is a lot worse than a 3-1 loss to United, so no.

Frankly, The workrate he could bring to the England squad could be a nice kick up the arse for some of the others. Im not doubting how far down the order he is, I was just as shocked as anyone else.

Be nice to see him tie David Nugent's Caps/Goals record anyway :laughing:

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
About that GD...

Im over on the hull game. Come on United, lay an egg. We need Newcastle to go down

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Now it's 3? West brom is on vacation already

NML

Honestly, I like BR. I wouldn't want them to sack him just for the hell of it. But for Klopp? Aww yiss

NML

Hull has been the better team, put the ball in the net twice but were offsides. ManU have done almost nothing, Rooney with like 5 touches. Valdes is still god awful.

Haven't been playing as close of attention to the Newcastle game, but it seems like West Ham has controlled it.

Want Newcastle down. I like Hull and Bruce

NML

Dammit. West Ham have been really flat, not sure if they're going to get one back.

Of course, if anyone can let them do it, it's Newcastle.

NML

Hernandez gon miss five games or so next year, in whatever league or for whatever club he's on.

NML

I switched games, did McShane get shot? Lawd that's a lot of blood. Just thought Fellaini went studs to his leg