• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2014/15 Premier League

NML

Because apparently no one watched games this weekend.

Will watch Liverpool this afternoon doe. The run that they, Arsenal, and ManU are on is crazy. A win and Citeh are 4 points away from 5th place.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Big game for Liverpool today. They really have to win to keep up with the top 4. Then they play ManU at the weekend. If they lose both of those games, they can probably kiss the top 4 goodbye. But I still expect ManU to fall off. Their next four games include @Liverpool, ManCity, and @Chelsea. Although I didn't expect them to beat Tottenham 3-0, I wouldn't expect them to come through that unscathed.

It looks like the race for the top 4 is down to 5 teams at this point, with Tottenham losing. And I think in the next 3 games, we'll know which of the top 5 will fall out of the race. Still expect the top 4 to be Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal, and Liverpool - probably in that order.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I think it is going to be a mad scramble for those top 4 spots. Might even come down to GD or something silly.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I think it is going to be a mad scramble for those top 4 spots. Might even come down to GD or something silly.

Yeah, this is why I'm glad Arsenal are in a strong position right now. They have been really good at home for a while now, and all of their tough games are at home. The away games are easy, save for @ManU. So they should be in good shape.

Of course, they'll end up scrambling for 4th on the final day of the season.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
3 years in and the nbc live extra android app still sucks donkey dick

Hit "play now" and nothing happens

bruin

You watch some of Fox's UCL pregame/post game shows and then put on ESPN FC on a random Thursday and look at the difference in quality. Amazing Fox is still so behind.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Fox sucks but Murdoch has naked pictures of Blatter with sheep so the Fox Family gets most of the international TV contracts even though their quality sucks whale cock.

worst2first

uMr3cni.png

Taken from this:

tab10

Happy for the 3 points. But damn arsenal looked like some bitch maids in the second half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

worst2first

Scott Sinclair's desire for a goal against his former club fucked Villa today. At least twice Benteke was open but he took the shot instead. SMH

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Wow, Jones lucky not to get a red. Swung at Henderson's midsection

Yeah, that was really dumb. I don't think it was a red, but it's really, really close. You can't make that challenge after a red card to the other team's captain.

Snorky's Shame

DiMaria's handball is a yellow in any other league. And MLS wants to bring in English refs to help improve officiating. SMH.

Oh hey, a Juan Mata sighting.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Not that it really matters, but Liverpool need to switch away from a back 3 now. Move Can into midfield and then just hope Sterling or Sturridge can run past the ManU defense.

NML

I'd have Mario and Sterling run at Jones for the rest of the game. I can't see them getting 2 while its 11v10

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Man, both of those goals came from Moreno's side, right? Perfect exploit of the 3 man back line both times. You see on the second goal, Moreno is chasing around, but he has to because there are 3 guys over in his area. Mata is also the perfect player to exploit that space, because he won't track back very much. So he can sit behind the wingback and have tons of space.

Arsenal exploited that last year in the first game they played. They'll try to do it again I'd bet.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Lol, the fans have to hold balo back from doing something stupid

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
And Skrtel might get a ban, too.

By the way, the fans in the shot when Gerrard gets the red card are incredible :laughing:

NML

Looked accidental by Skrtel, unless something happened after.

Long road back to the top 4. Going to need help by the way of collapse from someone.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Man, both of those goals came from Moreno's side, right? Perfect exploit of the 3 man back line both times. You see on the second goal, Moreno is chasing around, but he has to because there are 3 guys over in his area. Mata is also the perfect player to exploit that space, because he won't track back very much. So he can sit behind the wingback and have tons of space.

Arsenal exploited that last year in the first game they played. They'll try to do it again I'd bet.

Run around like an asshole defense?