• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2014/15 Premier League

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
How much time do you think was left in the game when the West Ham social media guy wrote the tweet about Allardyce's firing?

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
Sadly, today was about the least excited I've ever been when watching a team I support win a title. Chelsea apparently won this thing back in August. Great season, but sports without drama aren't quite the same.

How about Drogba though? Last time he left, it was after burying the biggest penalty in club history. Comes back for one more season, and wins the league again.

chibob

Bookies just dropped the odds on Klopp to Liverpool - if you were Klopp would you even go to the Liverpool?

About to lose their most promising youngster, and the club legend Glenn Johnson is out of contract.

NML

Bookies just dropped the odds on Klopp to Liverpool - if you were Klopp would you even go to the Liverpool?

About to lose their most promising youngster, and the club legend Glenn Johnson is out of contract.

Not sure what ur source is, but there's this: http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...gers-at-liverpool-if-hes-sacked-10273416.html

Written a couple hours ago.

Actually, it's a perfect fit. Klopp doesn't want stars, he wants youngsters who will run through a wall for him. FSG has made a point of the "moneyball" approach, with a focus on youth.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
It probably depends what else is out there for Klopp. I would assume he'd take ManCity over Liverpool, but you never know.

I wonder if Wenger decides to start Theo in the FA Cup Final. I hope not - the team functions a lot better with Giroud, because Walcott's big weakness is his passing. Plus, Giroud gives Arsenal an extra aerial dimension. I would like to see Wenger experiment with Walcott and Giroud as a front 2, but next year.

chibob

Not sure what ur source is, but there's this: http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...gers-at-liverpool-if-hes-sacked-10273416.html

Written a couple hours ago.

Actually, it's a perfect fit. Klopp doesn't want stars, he wants youngsters who will run through a wall for him. FSG has made a point of the "moneyball" approach, with a focus on youth.

I think you misinterpreted me. Dropped the odds as in made him the favorite.

And what youth? Jordan Ibe?

I know Klopp is wonderful at developing young players but Liverpool havent produced a good young player in forever.

chibob

It probably depends what else is out there for Klopp. I would assume he'd take ManCity over Liverpool, but you never know.

I wonder if Wenger decides to start Theo in the FA Cup Final. I hope not - the team functions a lot better with Giroud, because Walcott's big weakness is his passing. Plus, Giroud gives Arsenal an extra aerial dimension. I would like to see Wenger experiment with Walcott and Giroud as a front 2, but next year.

He'd take Newcastle over Liverpool.

Liam

What a day. Brilliant performance from Leicester, incredible atmosphere. Had some good banter with the QPR fans that stuck with their team, Must've been bad for them to get that drubbing.

What a send-off for Stevie G from Liverpool as well :laughing::laughing::laughing:

worst2first

s4Ag0zO.png

NML

I think you misinterpreted me. Dropped the odds as in made him the favorite.

And what youth? Jordan Ibe?

I know Klopp is wonderful at developing young players but Liverpool havent produced a good young player in forever.

I didn't mean that the Academy is pushing players through, I meant that they prefer to buy young talent versus stars entering their prime.

If he's got offers from City, Madrid, or the like, then I could see them as better options. Don't think he'd take Newcastle or West Ham over them. Neither have as good of a current squad or will have the funds Liverpool will have.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I thought he was basically getting fired because they tanked in the league

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Why is he leaving Dortmund?

I think the league form made the decision for him- there wasn't really any risk of him getting fired there. Time for a change of scenery, I guess.

Also, Bayern buying your best players out from under you tends to get old.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
He's going to the class of the premier league, Liverpool. Starting striker Ricky Lambert

Heisman06

Same in-the-know journalist that first reported Alexis Sanchez to Arsenal is saying Arturo Vidal is joining him this summer.

chibob

Just seems like you would want to line up a good job before leaving a good one.

He has got a ridiculous reputation of being able to do amazing things with no investment so he could go anywhere he wanted if there was an opening.

6 months ago Aresenal wanted to replace Wenger with him. Before Van Gaal, United fans wanted him. He could wait 12 months for a big club to open up or move now.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Boro finally starting to play. Also a really terrible card against them for a dive where the player was was actually tripped.

tab10

@Arsenal team to play Villa: Szczesny, Bellerin, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Coquelin, Cazorla, Ramsey, Ozil, Alexis, Walcott

Girioud not starting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

worst2first

I know Guzan had some bad moments but I have to agree. I'm not saying the outcome would have been different but I think at the very least it would have been a closer match.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Boy, Given was bad today. I think he should have saved at least the first two, arguably all 4. So much for that goalie controversy, ha.

A little bit anticlimactic after last year's final, but that's fine by me. Wenger has now won 6 FA Cups, which is pretty impressive.