• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2014-15 Club Soccer (UCL, EL, Libertadores, CCL & Domestic Leagues)

Snorky's Shame

So the RFEF finally made a decision on the venue for the Copa del Rey Final. The game between Barcelona and Athletic will be held at Camp Nou.

The RFEF is a joke.

Snorky's Shame

Guess the Xavi to New York City dream is dead. Just signed a three year, ten million euro a year deal with Al Saad in Qatar. Just Iniesta and Messi as part of the old guard now.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Today's CL quarters can be seen in FS1 and FS2. Why not put the games on FX and FS1 or FS1 and Fox Soccer Plus? I think the number of people who get FS2 in HD can be counted on one hand.

bruin

Fox Soccer Plus really showing just Rugby and like the Carling Cup? Forget the channel still exists sometimes.

Snorky's Shame

Jurgen Klopp leaving Dortmund at the end of the year. Guessing he ends up at Manchester City or maybe even Paris.

Last edited:

Snorky's Shame

I have no idea how Valencia hasn't scored yet at the Camp Nou. They're making Barcelona look second rate.

I have no idea who has been worse, Pique or Dani Alves.

Snorky's Shame

The UCL semis the past five years have followed this pattern for the most part: Barcelona, Bayern, Madrid, insert other team here.

The semifinal draw should be really fun, especially if Juventus advance. Those are the four best teams in Europe right now.

Last edited:

Snorky's Shame

Montreal just got robbed. Should be up a goal and a man for the second half. That was a textbook definition of DOGSO but the ref only gives a yellow.

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
I honestly don't know how anyone, in good conscience, could root for a team that has Sergio Ramos and Pepe on it.

-YTC

Ramos sort of looks like Iceman, so he gets an auto :love: from me.

1338903153_extras_noticia_foton_7_0.jpg

TopGun_044Pyxurz.jpg

Snorky's Shame

Barcelona - Bayern
Juventus - Madrid

Napoli - Dnipro
Sevilla - Fiorentina

Of course Barcelona get a tough draw again. Manchester City, Paris and now Bayern. Better beat Bayern like 5-0 seeing how well they play the second leg at home.

Bayern over Madrid and Sevilla over Napoli for me.

NML

Really rooting for Juve. If for no other reason than to see Italy get a little bit of credit back. Juve/Napoli wouldn't hurt matters.

For the quarters, I was most shocked to see Napoli get past Wolfsburg. But Higuain is still a beast, and Hamsik is still the ugliest mother fucker around.

goblue96

Shocked Barca-Madrid were drawn against each other to ensure one of them reaches the finals.

goblue96

If it went the other way, you'd be "shocked" that it was set up so they could potentially meet in the finals.

My disdain for both clubs and Spanish football knows no bounds so I would find an excuse either way as to why the general public gets these two teams jammed down our collective throats.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
My disdain for both clubs and Spanish football knows no bounds so I would find an excuse either way as to why the general public gets these two teams jammed down our collective throats.

Yeah, fuck them for winning enough to make it to the semi finals every year. WHY U JAMMIN DOWN OUR THROAT BY WINNING?

Similarly, I'm tired of those fucking Patriots. Why the NFL jamming them down my throat?

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable

They get "rammed down our throats" because they win and advance. Unlike in the U.S., where we get the putrid Yankees rammed down our throats every other Sunday night.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
To be fair the Yankees just swept the best AL team at home.

The Tigers LOVE to do shit like that though. They will always find the shittiest team and lose to them.