• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2014-15 Club Soccer (UCL, EL, Libertadores, CCL & Domestic Leagues)

NML

A bit of curse - how do you possibly follow up winning the top competition in the world? You'd pretty much have to either repeat or a double domestically.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Europe League final- oh yeah, you may have missed that it was on today :laughing:- has been awesome. 2-2 in the first half.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I thought you were one of the 8 dollar hair cut place fans. My bad...theres just so many of those people here. Hard to keep track

Snorky's Shame

Napoli just pissing away the last UCL spot. Hope Lazio and Zenit get drawn together and the stadium burns down killing everyone. I would celebrate, not mourn.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Oviedo to Adelante, they beat Cadiz in two legs. They have another game to decide who wins Segunda B but who cares about that, just glad to see them up :grin:

Snorky's Shame

I think everyone is underestimating Juventus, remember they are going after a treble of their own. Their midfield is playing very well and this is not a vintage Barcelona midfield. Yes Chiellini is out, but Barzagli is more of a stay at home defender which might make him more useful in a game like this.

This reminds me a lot like the 1994 final when Barcelona was heavily favored against a Milan missing a few key players.

That game was 4-0 Milan before 60 minutes were played.

Barcelona fans should be a lot more nervous than they are about this final. I know I am.

Snorky's Shame

Barcelona shipping a 40-lb. box of rape to Berlin.

I wish I were that confident.

I've actually convinced myself Juventus will win. It's not that big of an upset if it happens. It's on the level of Barcelona defeating Manchester United in 2009. Yes, Manchester United were favored in Rome.