• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

WG's Vidyas

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
we really need to figure out the team names for these feeder league teams. I'm gonna make the Oklahoma Wheat Kings this weekend.
Our High Schools would be fun, but after this catfishing I am not so sure haha.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I might make a UBL section in either college or HS. I have all those logos still IIRC, so it would be kind of cool to have the history there
I got em if you need em. Need dem crocs back since gooksta made me cry WBL tears.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Yeah mine are on another computer in another house so if you can get those on dropbox I'll change the college teams

Wendell Gee

dawg_gone parrothead
sound like such a fckn dork

The microphone makes a big difference. I sounded very nasally until I got my Blue Snowball mic.
mUZGC8flq1CwpLOug6bslKg.jpg

Well worth $40 imo.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I use my ps3 headset, complete with authentic pro clerbs breathing into the mic intensely. I want Dawgs radio voice

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
My voice is too deep and monotone for vidyas

Plus I'd spend half the time educating dawg on uco sports

Were you there when Edmond had a plan of getting an MLS franchise and having them play at the UCO football stadium? Lo.l

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Your voice is my favorite pro clerbs trolling voice. Milo is a close second.
There's a lot of good voices and catchphrases. You have the "Oh nooo", OU has his classic monotone sarcasm which is some variation of "Yep, that's the one." Everything Milo says is gold.

Lloyd Carr

Just got a chance to listen to the @Gooksta and @Wendell Gee video. As always it was enjoyable listening to Wendell (you should go into the radio business after you get done teaching), but it was also interesting to get Gooksta in there to provide some insight. These videos continue to make my day(s).

Who knew a text-based baseball sim would be so fun and provide the opportunities for so much out-of-game discussion/content. Love it.

Schauwn

To watch it at work I do, but if it's too much of an issue I don't mind, you could always just pm me or I could wait until I get home.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
wendell mad my bullpen is way worse

Also didn't see your off-season 2-3 monther, that will be changed

Wendell Gee

dawg_gone parrothead
wendell mad my bullpen is way worse

Also didn't see your off-season 2-3 monther, that will be changed

Man, if your rotation keeps this up you won't need a bullpen. Rotation pitched 39 innings, bullpen 5 innings. You could go with a 3 man pen at this rate. A closer, a middle, and a long. Anyway that was just me jelly about Karpenkov.

The injury was to an IC guy, not too worried aboot it.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Man, if your rotation keeps this up you won't need a bullpen. Rotation pitched 39 innings, bullpen 5 innings. You could go with a 3 man pen at this rate. A closer, a middle, and a long. Anyway that was just me jelly about Karpenkov.

The injury was to an IC guy, not too worried aboot it.
Karpetbomber is the truf.

Schauwn

Where do you live Gee? Where I'm at it's 11am, and that seems like a late start to the day unless you're west coast...

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Man nobody pays attention anymore, I have zero depth unless you count manny lopez (who nobody wants) and Dzzet. Those are my two depth guys for the field. I lose more than 1 field player and I'm reaching into AAA which yields a bunch of manure. Pitching is even worse.

I know it sounds like I'm just ho humming but you fools are loco with your Dam praise.

Lloyd Carr

Man nobody pays attention anymore, I have zero depth unless you count manny lopez (who nobody wants) and Dzzet. Those are my two depth guys for the field. I lose more than 1 field player and I'm reaching into AAA which yields a bunch of manure. Pitching is even worse.

This is Buffalo.

If I suffer an injury, I'm boned.